Lapis lazuli stacking ring
This deep blue lapis lazuli stacking ring in sterling silver can be worn on its own or be mixed and matched with our other stacking rings, making it a very versatile piece of handmade jewellery.
Free shipping available
This lovely handmade silver stacking ring can be combined with any of our other stackable rings or worn on its own. It's a very versatile piece of jewellery to have in your collection, along with other stacking rings.
Also check out the matching lapis lazuli and sterling silver stud earrings (we have solid gold versions too if you're feeling fancy).
The gemstone stacking ring is handmade in sterling silver. The band has been beaten with a silversmithing hammer to give it a sparkling texture.
The silver ring features a beautiful deep blue lapis lazuli cabochon gemstone in a serrated edged setting.
What you'll love:
- Made by hand, with each silver stacking ring having a unique texture.
- Quality sterling silver.
- Beautiful deep blue lapis lazuli gemstone with a smooth cabochon finish.
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings or wear it on its own, making it a very versatile piece to own.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and a lapis lazuli cabochon gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The lapis lazuli setting is 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
translation missing: en.products.tabs.ring_order_titletranslation missing: en.products.tabs.ring_order_details_html
Finger sizes vary from one person to the next, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Download our handy ring size measuring guide to work out your size based on a ring you have or another measurement. It also includes lots of handy ring sizing tips. We also have a re-useable ring sizing kit available which will give you an accurate size. It's highly recommended if you're not certain of your size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout include a note to tell us the size you would like to have made for you. You can use either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing to let us know your size.
Important: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us first as there may be an additional cost.
If you order a custom size and the size you give us is incorrect there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s to you, as custom sized rings may not be easily resold.
We strongly recommend purchasing a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- Shipping is FREE in Australia for orders $30+. You'll get free Express Post for orders $150+. Learn more.
- Checkout is secure and you can make payments using credit card, Paypal and Afterpay, along with Google and Apple payments.
- Every order comes with a money back happiness guarantee, so you can make a return for any reason.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in a gift box which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- You can send your order directly to a gift recipient and include either a gift card or a gift note. Gift wrapping is also available to add in your shopping cart. Invoices are never included with deliveries.