Daisy & Opal Silver Cocktail Ring
This intricate and engaging daisy cocktail ring in silver, 14ct gold and opal is sure to make a delightful and engaging addition to your jewellery collection. Opal is the October birthstone.
This is a lovely sized cocktail ring which will make a bold and beautiful statement. The daisy ring is a striking piece to dress up with as it will add delight and interest to any outfit. It's one of our favourites from this range of jewellery.
The cocktail ring is made in sterling silver and features a small but alluring 14ct gold setting with an Australian opal gemstone with subtle flashes of green, blue and red. It's sure to be a conversation starter.
Experiment with mixing and matching with other silver and gold rings. Also look at pairing it with the matching solid gold & opal stud earrings or other daisy jewellery designs, along with other pieces from the bouquet range.
The sterling silver ring features our intricate daisy flower design which has been domed inwards. The flower is attached to a sterling silver ring shank which has a hammer-beaten finish to catch the light. At the centre of a flower is a small 14ct solid gold setting with a serrated edge, which holds a lovely opal gemstone. Note that the opal used in each pendant will have some natural variation in terms of colouring.
Opal is the birthstone for October, so it makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstones by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
This is an old favourite that we re-designed and re-made for our 25th Anniversary.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver cocktail ring.
- Eye-catching and intricate design to show off your unique sense of style.
- Perfect for adding a statement to casual wear or for dressing up with, especially when paired with the matching earrings or necklace.
- Daisies represent innocence, new beginnings and true love.
- Makes a lovely gift: opal is the birthstone for October.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver.
- Dish size: The flower is approximately 1.55cm (0.6") in diameter.
- Setting size: The gold setting with opal gemstone is approximately 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Finger sizes vary a lot and you need to know the correct ring size before you order. In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size. You can also choose your own specific custom ring size (more details below).
Return Policies for Rings
Our Happiness Guarantee works differently for rings. We hand make rings to order and there are many different sizes, meaning that returned rings may not be easy to re-sell in order to recoup our costs, particularly in terms of labour. This is difficult to absorb for a small business like ours.
There is a restocking fee for change of mind ring returns and fees for resizing or remaking rings if you get the size wrong. Also custom sized rings may not be eligible for a return or resizing if you ordered the wrong size. So it's important that you choose carefully and especially that you know the correct size when ordering rings.
Visit our returns page for the full details.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need isn't listed, then choose the custom size option. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing. Check our ring size chart if you need help.
The maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit or being sized by a local jeweller before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
Rings are made to order
We hand make rings to order in our workshop. As such, there will be a delay between you placing an order and your ring being made prior to shipping. Allow up to 5 extra business days for rings to be handmade for you, as well as shipping time.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.