This is a contemporary cocktail ring made in shiny sterling silver. It's a very wearable ring which will add interest and sparkle to your ring game.
Experiment with mixing and matching with other rings and look at pairing it with other pairing it with other patterns from our ocean textures range, including the matching dots texture pieces.
Also take a look at our full seaside range, made in sterling silver, gold and gemstones and inspired by the beach and ocean.
The sterling silver ring features one of our ocean textures: a dots pattern inspired by eroded beach rocks. The texture panel sits flat on top of the ring band, which has a subtle hammer-beaten finish to catch the light.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver cocktail ring.
- Eye-catching and contemporary design to show off your unique sense of style.
- Perfect for adding a statement to casual wear or for dressing up with, especially when paired with the matching earrings or necklace.
- Can be mixed and matched with other patterns in our ocean textures range.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver.
- Dish size: The texture panel is approximately 1.2cm (0.47") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Read the ring sizes & info (click tab below) before ordering. Also note that most rings are handmade to order: allow up to 5 business days for rings to be made in your size before shipping, although we are often faster.
Finger sizes vary a lot, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing.
Note: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
Important note re custom rings:
If the custom size you provide is incorrect, there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s. Custom sized rings cannot be returned for a refund unless they are faulty or there was an error on our part. This is because they can't be easily resold, unlike our standard sizes.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.