This pretty golden topaz stacking ring is handmade in sterling silver. It's great to add a little pop of colour when worn on its own, or it can be mixed and matched with our other stackable rings to add lots of versatility to your jewellery collection.
Also see the silver stacking rings set with topaz & garnet which features this golden topaz stacking ring.
The sterling silver ring has been beaten repeatedly with a silversmithing hammer to give it a sparkling texture.
The silver stacking ring features a glittering golden topaz gemstone setting with a sparkling yellow colour.
What you'll love:
- Made by hand, with each stacking ring having a unique texture.
- Quality sterling silver ring, including the setting.
- Sunny golden topaz gemstone.
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and a faceted golden topaz gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The citrine is 0.35cm (0.14") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Read the ring sizes & info (click tab below) before ordering. Also note that most rings are handmade to order: allow up to 5 business days for rings to be made in your size before shipping, although we are often faster.
Finger sizes vary a lot, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing.
Note: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
Important note re custom rings:
If the custom size you provide is incorrect, there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s. Custom sized rings cannot be returned for a refund unless they are faulty or there was an error on our part. This is because they can't be easily resold, unlike our standard sizes.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.