Stacking rings set: ruby & moonstone
You'll love wearing this perfectly pretty set of sterling silver stacking rings with a romantic ruby and mesmerising moonstone. Wear all three, just one or mix and match with other stackable rings.
Free shipping available
Purchasing a set of three sterling silver stacking rings is more affordable than buying individual rings. Plus these rings can be mixed and matched with our other stackable rings, adding plenty of creativity and versatility to your jewellery collection.
See the individual rings that make up this stacking rings set:
This beautiful set of gemstone stacking rings is handmade in sterling silver, with two rings featuring gemstone settings: a lab grown ruby and a moonstone.
Each silver stacking ring has been beaten repeatedly with a different type of silversmithing hammer, so each has a different texture. They have been polished to be bright and shiny.
(Note that the full price shown is how much these rings would cost if purchased separately).
What you'll love:
- Made by hand, with each stacking ring having a unique texture.
- Quality sterling silver, including the settings.
- Deep pink lab grown ruby gemstone - identical to a mined ruby but more ethical and sustainable (and more affordable too).
- Glistening white moonstone.
- Set of 3 rings, which is more cost effective than purchasing them individually.
- You can choose to wear all three rings, just one or two or mix and match with our other stacking rings.
Just the facts:
- Materials: sterling silver, a facetted lab grown ruby gemstone and a moonstone cabochon gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The ruby is 0.35cm (0.14") in diameter and the moonstone is 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Each is approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Read the ring sizes & info (click tab below) before ordering. Also note that most rings are handmade to order: allow up to 5 business days for rings to be made in your size before shipping, although we are often faster.
Finger sizes vary a lot, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing.
Note: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
Important note re custom rings:
If the custom size you provide is incorrect, there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s. Custom sized rings cannot be returned for a refund unless they are faulty or there was an error on our part. This is because they can't be easily resold, unlike our standard sizes.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.