Silver Stacking Ring (single)
This super simple sterling silver stacking ring will add some sparkling texture to your rings game: wear this handmade ring it all on its own or mix and match with our other stackable rings in silver, gold and gemstones.
This is a single sterling silver stacking ring for when you just want the simplest silver ring to add to your wardrobe basics. The handmade stacking ring has an eye-catching and sparkling hammer-beaten texture and looks great either worn on its own or mixed and matched with other rings.
Best of all you'd be hard pressed to find a situation or selection of jewellery you couldn't wear this rings with. It's simple enough to go with just about anything without being boring. It's likely to be a piece of jewellery you wear almost every day.
Also check out our very popular silver stacking rings set, featuring three silver rings including this single ring design.
The sterling silver stacking ring has been hammer beaten by hand to give it an eye-catching texture. This also means no two rings are ever identical, so you'll have a truly unique piece of jewellery. The silver ring has a bright and shiny finish.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver stacking ring
- Eye-catching handmade texture, with each one being slightly different, giving you a truly unique piece jewellery.
- Very simple and versatile design: can be worn on its own, with other rings and with almost any outfit you can imagine.
- Perfect to mix and match with other stackable rings.
- It will be a go-to wardrobe staple.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.16cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Finger sizes vary a lot and you need to know the correct ring size before you order. In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size. You can also choose your own specific custom ring size (more details below).
Return Policies for Rings
Our Happiness Guarantee works differently for rings. We hand make rings to order and there are many different sizes, meaning that returned rings may not be easy to re-sell in order to recoup our costs, particularly in terms of labour. This is difficult to absorb for a small business like ours.
There is a restocking fee for change of mind ring returns and fees for resizing or remaking rings if you get the size wrong. Also custom sized rings may not be eligible for a return or resizing if you ordered the wrong size. So it's important that you choose carefully and especially that you know the correct size when ordering rings.
Visit our returns page for the full details.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need isn't listed, then choose the custom size option. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing. Check our ring size chart if you need help.
The maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit or being sized by a local jeweller before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
Rings are made to order
We hand make rings to order in our workshop. As such, there will be a delay between you placing an order and your ring being made prior to shipping. Allow up to 5 extra business days for rings to be handmade for you, as well as shipping time.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.