This lovely stack ring is handmade in sterling silver which has been beaten repeatedly with a silversmithing hammer to give it a sparkling texture.
The stackable ring features a mesmerising moonstone set in a pretty filigree setting. The white colour of this ring means it will go with pretty much anything you choose to wear it with.
What you'll love:
- Made by hand, with each ring having a unique texture.
- Quality sterling silver, including the setting.
- Wonderful white moonstone gemstone.
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and a moonstone cabochon gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The moonstone is 0.5cm (0.2") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
While we have some standard sized rings in stock, note that rings may be made to order. Allow up to 5 business days for rings to be made before posting. We'll let you know when your order is on its way.
If you're not sure of your ring size and especially if you're ordering a custom size, it's important you read our ring sizes information (click tab above) before ordering.
PS. Want to keep your silver and gold jewellery sparkling clean? Our jewellery polishing cloth will help you out.
Finger sizes vary from one person to the next, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Download our handy ring size measuring guide to work out your size based on a ring you have or another measurement. It also includes lots of handy ring sizing tips. We also have a re-useable ring sizing kit available which will give you an accurate size. It's highly recommended if you're not certain of your size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not one of the standard sizes listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout include a note to tell us the size you would like to have made for you. You can use either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing to let us know your size.
If you order a custom size and the size you give us is incorrect there is a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s to you, as custom sized rings cannot easily be resold. This is the charge for a single ring to be resized and this is for resizing a set of 3 rings.
We strongly recommend purchasing a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- Delivery is free within Australia!
- We want you to be happy, so every order from the online jewellery store comes with a money back happiness guarantee.
- Learn more about returns and exchanges.
- Each piece of jewellery comes in a lovely gift box (see below) which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- Orders can be sent directly to a gift recipient and you can choose to include a gift card or just a note with a personal message. Invoices are never included with deliveries.