Moonstone Silver Stacking Ring
This mesmerising white moonstone and silver stacking ring with a sparkly serrated edge setting can be worn on its own or be mixed and matched with our other stackable rings.
This lovely gemstone and silver stacking ring is a great minimalist piece to have in your collection to wear on its own or to mix with other stackable rings. It's perfect for everyday wear too as it will go with pretty much anything. We do love a bit of versatility!
See also the silver stacking rings set with moonstone & ruby which includes this moonstone ring.
The moonstone stacking ring is handmade in sterling silver which has been beaten repeatedly with a silversmithing hammer to give it a sparkling texture.
The sterling silver ring features a mesmerising moonstone gemstone set in a pretty filigree setting. The white colour of this ring means it will go with pretty much anything you choose to wear it with.
What you'll love:
- Made by hand, with each stacking ring having a unique texture.
- Quality sterling silver, including the setting.
- Wonderful white moonstone gemstone.
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings.
- Great minimalist piece which is ideal for everyday wear.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and a moonstone cabochon gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The moonstone is 0.5cm (0.2") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Finger sizes vary a lot and you need to know the correct ring size before you order. In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size. You can also choose your own specific custom ring size (more details below).
Return Policies for Rings
Our Happiness Guarantee works differently for rings. We hand make rings to order and there are many different sizes, meaning that returned rings may not be easy to re-sell in order to recoup our costs, particularly in terms of labour. This is difficult to absorb for a small business like ours.
There is a restocking fee for change of mind ring returns and fees for resizing or remaking rings if you get the size wrong. Also custom sized rings may not be eligible for a return or resizing if you ordered the wrong size. So it's important that you choose carefully and especially that you know the correct size when ordering rings.
Visit our returns page for the full details.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need isn't listed, then choose the custom size option. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing. Check our ring size chart if you need help.
The maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit or being sized by a local jeweller before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
Rings are made to order
We hand make rings to order in our workshop. As such, there will be a delay between you placing an order and your ring being made prior to shipping. Allow up to 5 extra business days for rings to be handmade for you, as well as shipping time.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.