Boronia Silver Signet Ring
You'll love wearing this sweet, small and shiny silver signet ring featuring an intricate etched boronia design, an Australian native flower. It's perfect for everyday wear and will mix and match with other jewellery.
This delicate sterling silver signet ring features our intricate etched boronia flower design. It's an elegantly simple piece of jewellery which is perfect for everyday and casual wear.
It can be dressed up with the matching necklaces and drop earrings or be mixed and matched with other designs in the Australian flower oval jewellery collection. Also see the full Flora Range inspired by Australian native flowers and plants and made in silver, gold and gemstones.
This signet ring is made in sterling silver which has a shiny finish. It features our wattle design etched into the surface.
Important: The maximum size we can make this ring is a size U (or 10.25 in US sizes)
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver signet ring.
- Perfect for everyday wear but can easily be dressed up with.
- Pair it with the matching boronia pendant and earrings
- Alternatively it will mix and match beautifully other jewellery.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver.
- Signet size: The etched signet area is 0.6mm (0.24") at its widest and 1.4cm (0.55") at its longest. This remains the same for all ring sizes.
- Ring band size: The band is half round and is approximately 0.2cm (0.08") wide and 0.1cm (0.04") thick.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Finger sizes vary a lot and you need to know the correct ring size before you order. In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size. You can also choose your own specific custom ring size (more details below).
Return Policies for Rings
Our Happiness Guarantee works differently for rings. We hand make rings to order and there are many different sizes, meaning that returned rings may not be easy to re-sell in order to recoup our costs, particularly in terms of labour. This is difficult to absorb for a small business like ours.
There is a restocking fee for change of mind ring returns and fees for resizing or remaking rings if you get the size wrong. Also custom sized rings may not be eligible for a return or resizing if you ordered the wrong size. So it's important that you choose carefully and especially that you know the correct size when ordering rings.
Visit our returns page for the full details.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need isn't listed, then choose the custom size option. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing. Check our ring size chart if you need help.
The maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit or being sized by a local jeweller before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
Rings are made to order
We hand make rings to order in our workshop. As such, there will be a delay between you placing an order and your ring being made prior to shipping. Allow up to 5 extra business days for rings to be handmade for you, as well as shipping time.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.