Sea Urchin Texture Silver Cocktail Ring
This eye-catching and contemporary cocktail ring in sterling silver will make a great addition to your ring collection. It features one of our ocean textures: a pattern inspired by sea urchins. It's perfect to mix and match with.
This shiny cocktail ring is made in sterling silver. It's a wearable cocktail ring which will add interest and some unique sparkle to your ring game.
Experiment with mixing and matching with other rings and look at pairing it with other pairing it with other patterns from our ocean textures range, including the matching coral texture pieces.
The sterling silver ring features one of our ocean textures: a pattern inspired by types of coral. The texture panel sits flat on top of the ring band, which has a subtle hammer-beaten finish to catch the light.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver cocktail ring.
- Eye-catching and contemporary design to show off your unique sense of style.
- Perfect for adding a statement to casual wear or for dressing up with, especially when paired with the matching earrings or necklace.
- Can be mixed and matched with other patterns in our ocean textures range.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver.
- Dish size: The texture panel is approximately 1.2cm (0.47") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Finger sizes vary a lot and you need to know the correct ring size before you order. In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size. You can also choose your own specific custom ring size (more details below).
Return Policies for Rings
Our Happiness Guarantee works differently for rings. We hand make rings to order and there are many different sizes, meaning that returned rings may not be easy to re-sell in order to recoup our costs, particularly in terms of labour. This is difficult to absorb for a small business like ours.
There is a restocking fee for change of mind ring returns and fees for resizing or remaking rings if you get the size wrong. Also custom sized rings may not be eligible for a return or resizing if you ordered the wrong size. So it's important that you choose carefully and especially that you know the correct size when ordering rings.
Visit our returns page for the full details.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need isn't listed, then choose the custom size option. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing. Check our ring size chart if you need help.
The maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit or being sized by a local jeweller before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
Rings are made to order
We hand make rings to order in our workshop. As such, there will be a delay between you placing an order and your ring being made prior to shipping. Allow up to 5 extra business days for rings to be handmade for you, as well as shipping time.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.