Stacking rings set: sapphire & aquamarine
You'll love wearing this beautiful blue and silver stacking rings set with a sparkly deep blue sapphire and sky blue aquamarine. Wear all three, just one or mix and match with our other stackable rings.
Free shipping available
Purchasing a set of three stacking rings is more affordable than buying individual rings. Plus the stacking rings set can be mixed and matched with our other stacking rings or each handmade silver ring can be worn on its own. They'll add oodles of creativity and versatility to your jewellery collection.
Also see the individual rings that make up this set:
This beautiful gemstone stacking rings set is handmade in sterling silver, with two silver rings featuring facetted gemstone settings: a lab grown sapphire and simulated aquamarine.
Each silver stacking ring has been beaten repeatedly with a different type of silversmithing hammer, so each has a different texture. They have been polished to be bright and shiny.
Check out the full range of stacking rings in our Australian jewellery store online.
(Note that the full price shown is how much these rings would cost if purchased separately).
What you'll love:
- Made by hand, with each stacking ring having a unique texture.
- Quality sterling silver, including the settings.
- Deep blue lab grown sapphire gemstone and a light blue simulated aquamarine - almost identical to a mined ruby but more ethical and sustainable (and more affordable too).
- Set of 3 rings, which is more cost effective than purchasing them individually.
- You can choose to wear all three rings, just one or two or mix and match with our other stacking rings, adding lots of versatility to your collection.
Just the facts:
- Materials: sterling silver, a lab grown sapphire gemstone and a simulated aquamarine gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The sapphire and aquamarine gemstones are each 0.35cm (0.14") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Each is approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
translation missing: en.products.tabs.ring_order_titletranslation missing: en.products.tabs.ring_order_details_html
Finger sizes vary from one person to the next, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Download our handy ring size measuring guide to work out your size based on a ring you have or another measurement. It also includes lots of handy ring sizing tips. We also have a re-useable ring sizing kit available which will give you an accurate size. It's highly recommended if you're not certain of your size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout include a note to tell us the size you would like to have made for you. You can use either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing to let us know your size.
Important: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us first as there may be an additional cost.
If you order a custom size and the size you give us is incorrect there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s to you, as custom sized rings may not be easily resold.
We strongly recommend purchasing a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- Shipping is FREE in Australia for orders $30+. You'll get free Express Post for orders $150+. Learn more.
- Checkout is secure and you can make payments using credit card, Paypal and Afterpay, along with Google and Apple payments.
- Every order comes with a money back happiness guarantee, so you can make a return for any reason.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in a gift box which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- You can send your order directly to a gift recipient and include either a gift card or a gift note. Gift wrapping is also available to add in your shopping cart. Invoices are never included with deliveries.