Sapphire silver stacking ring
This beautiful sterling silver and deep blue sapphire silver stacking ring can be worn on its own or be mixed and matched with our other handmade stackable rings. Sapphire is the September birthstone.
Free shipping available
This sterling silver stacking ring with a deep blue lab grown sapphire gemstone is a beautiful silver ring. We're sure you'll find the sapphire stacking ring to be a versatile addition to your rings collection as it can be mixed and matched with other stackable rings, while also looking great worn on its own.
See also the silver stacking rings set with sapphire & aquamarine which includes this ring.
The sapphire stacking ring is handmade in sterling silver which has been beaten repeatedly with a silversmithing hammer to give it a sparkling texture. The stackable ring is set with a deep blue lab grown sapphire gemstone.
Sapphire is the birthstone for September, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstones by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
What you'll love:
- Made by hand, with each stacking ring having a unique texture.
- Quality sterling silver, including the setting.
- Beautiful deep blue lab grown sapphire - identical to a mined ruby but more ethical and sustainable (and more affordable too).
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings.
- Sapphire is the birthstone for September.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and a faceted lab grown sapphire gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The sapphire is 0.35cm (0.14") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Read the ring sizes & information (click tab below) before ordering. Also note that most rings are handmade to order: allow up to 5 business days for rings to be made in your size before shipping, although we are often faster.
Finger sizes vary a lot, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing.
Note: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
Important note re custom rings:
If the custom size you provide is incorrect, there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s. Custom sized rings cannot be returned for a refund unless they are faulty or there was an error on our part. This is because they can't be easily resold, unlike our standard sizes.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.