Aquamarine stacking ring
This sparkling sky blue aquamarine stacking ring in sterling silver can be worn on its own or be mixed and matched with our other stackable rings, making it a versatile addition to your collection. Aquamarine is the birthstone for March.
Free shipping available
You can wear this lovely light blue aquamarine gemstone stacking ring on its own to add a little pop of beautiful blue to your day. Alternatively go bolder and mix and match the silver ring with our other stacking rings in silver, gold and gemstones.
See also the silver stacking rings set with aquamarine and sapphire.
This stacking ring is handmade in sterling silver which has been beaten repeatedly with a silversmithing hammer to give it a sparkling texture. The gemstone stacking ring features a beautiful sky blue simulated aquamarine facetted gemstone.
Aquamarine is the birthstone for March, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that much - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone jewellery, included our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
Check out the other stacking rings in our jewellery online store.
What you'll love:
- Made by hand, with each stacking ring having a unique texture.
- Quality sterling silver, including the setting.
- Lovely light blue simulated aquamarine gemstone - almost identical to a mined gemstone but more ethical and sustainable (and more affordable too).
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings to add versatility to your wardrobe.
- Makes a great gift: aquamarine is the birthstone for March.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and a simulated facetted aquamarine gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The gemstone is 0.35cm (0.14") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
translation missing: en.products.tabs.ring_order_titletranslation missing: en.products.tabs.ring_order_details_html
Finger sizes vary from one person to the next, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Download our handy ring size measuring guide to work out your size based on a ring you have or another measurement. It also includes lots of handy ring sizing tips. We also have a re-useable ring sizing kit available which will give you an accurate size. It's highly recommended if you're not certain of your size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout include a note to tell us the size you would like to have made for you. You can use either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing to let us know your size.
Important: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us first as there may be an additional cost.
If you order a custom size and the size you give us is incorrect there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s to you, as custom sized rings may not be easily resold.
We strongly recommend purchasing a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- Shipping is FREE in Australia for orders $30+. You'll get free Express Post for orders $150+. Learn more.
- Checkout is secure and you can make payments using credit card, Paypal and Afterpay, along with Google and Apple payments.
- Every order comes with a money back happiness guarantee, so you can make a return for any reason.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in a gift box which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- You can send your order directly to a gift recipient and include either a gift card or a gift note. Gift wrapping is also available to add in your shopping cart. Invoices are never included with deliveries.