You can wear this lovely light blue aquamarine gemstone stacking ring on its own to add a little pop of beautiful blue to your day. Alternatively go bolder and mix and match the silver ring with our other stacking rings in silver, gold and gemstones.
See also the silver stacking rings set with aquamarine and sapphire.
This stacking ring is handmade in sterling silver which has been beaten repeatedly with a silversmithing hammer to give it a sparkling texture. The gemstone stacking ring features a beautiful sky blue simulated aquamarine facetted gemstone.
Check out the other stacking rings in our jewellery online store.
What you'll love:
- Made by hand, with each stacking ring having a unique texture.
- Quality sterling silver, including the setting.
- Lovely light blue simulated aquamarine gemstone - almost identical to a mined gemstone but more ethical and sustainable (and more affordable too).
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings to add versatility to your wardrobe.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and a simulated facetted aquamarine gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The aquamarine is 0.35cm (0.14") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
If you're not sure of your ring size please read our ring sizes information (click tab above) before ordering.
Back to top
Finger sizes vary from one person to the next, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Download our handy ring size measuring guide to work out your size based on a ring you have or another measurement. It also includes lots of handy ring sizing tips. We also have a re-useable ring sizing kit available which will give you an accurate size. It's highly recommended if you're not certain of your size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not one of the standard sizes listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout include a note to tell us the size you would like to have made for you. You can use either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing to let us know your size.
If you order a custom size and the size you give us is incorrect there is a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s to you, as custom sized rings cannot easily be resold. This is the charge for a single ring to be resized and this is for resizing a set of 3 rings.
We strongly recommend purchasing a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.