This lovely stack ring is handmade in sterling silver which has been beaten repeatedly with a silversmithing hammer to give it a sparkling texture.
The stackable ring features a lovely sky blue lab grown aquamarine facetted gemstone setting.
What you'll love:
- Made by hand, with each ring having a unique texture.
- Quality sterling silver, including the setting.
- Lovely light blue lab grown aquamarine gemstone - identical to a mined gemstone but more ethical and sustainable (and more affordable too).
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and a lab grown facetted aquamarine gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The aquamarine is 0.5cm (0.2") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
If you're not sure of your ring size please read our ring sizes information (click tab above) before ordering.
Finger sizes vary from one person to the next, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Download our handy ring size measuring guide to work out your size based on a ring you have or another measurement. It also includes lots of handy ring sizing tips. We also have a re-useable ring sizing kit available which will give you an accurate size. It's highly recommended if you're not certain of your size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not one of the standard sizes listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout include a note to tell us the size you would like to have made for you. You can use either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing to let us know your size.
If you order a custom size and the size you give us is incorrect there is a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s to you, as custom sized rings cannot easily be resold. This is the charge for a single ring to be resized and this is for resizing a set of 3 rings.
We strongly recommend purchasing a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.