You can wear this lovely light blue aquamarine gemstone stacking ring on its own to add a little pop of beautiful blue to your day. Alternatively go bolder and mix and match the silver ring with our other stacking rings in silver, gold and gemstones.
See also the silver stacking rings set with aquamarine & sapphire.
This stacking ring is handmade in sterling silver which has been beaten repeatedly with a silversmithing hammer to give it a sparkling texture. The gemstone stacking ring features a beautiful sky blue simulated aquamarine facetted gemstone.
Aquamarine is the birthstone for March, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that much - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone by month range, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
Check out the other stacking rings and silver rings in our jewellery store, along with the full collections of silver jewellery and gemstone jewellery.
What you'll love:
- Made by hand, with each stacking ring having a unique texture.
- Quality sterling silver, including the setting.
- Lovely light blue simulated aquamarine gemstone - almost identical to a mined gemstone but more ethical and sustainable (and more affordable too).
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings to add versatility to your wardrobe.
- Makes a great gift: aquamarine is the birthstone for March.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and a simulated facetted aquamarine gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The gemstone is 0.35cm (0.14") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Read the ring sizes & info (click tab below) before ordering. Also note that most rings are handmade to order: allow up to 5 business days for rings to be made in your size before shipping, although we are often faster.
Finger sizes vary a lot, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
If you need help working our your size get a ring sizing kit. Also read our handy ring size measuring guide.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing.
Note: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
Important note re custom rings:
If the custom size you provide is incorrect, there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s. Custom sized rings cannot be returned for a refund unless they are faulty or there was an error on our part. This is because they can't be easily resold, unlike our standard sizes.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.