Solid rose gold stacking ring
This stacking ring is handmade in romantic 14ct rose gold. It's ideal to mix and match with other stackable rings or to wear alone. It will add a high quality wardrobe staple to your jewellery collection. Now made in thicker gold.
Free shipping available
You'll love wearing this super simple and romantic rose gold stacking ring. In fact, we think you'll rarely be seen without it. It's a very versatile and high quality jewellery collection addition. The simple solid rose gold ring can be worn alone or mixed and matched with other stacking rings.
You'll find the rose gold stacking ring is an excellent way to add a little pop of colour to your sterling silver jewellery. You can also pair it with our skinny solid gold stacking rings set to add more colour variation. See the photograph of our different styles of gold rings so you can see the different thicknesses of each ring design.
The 14ct rose gold ring has been hammer beaten by hand to give it a subtle but sparkling texture. Each ring is subtly different, giving you a unique piece of jewellery. The two stackable ring has a bright and shiny finish.
Note: if you look very closely you'll see a tiny amount of yellow gold on this ring where we have soldered it. Rose gold solder is generally not safe for jewellers to work with, so we opt to use a close colouring of yellow gold to make this ring.
What you'll love:
- Quality solid 14ct rose gold stacking ring.
- Eye-catching handmade texture, with each ring being slightly different, giving you truly unique jewellery.
- Very versatile design: skinny ring can be worn alone or together with other stacking rings.
- Will go well with pretty much any jewellery and will add a pop of colour to any outfit.
- It will be a quality wardrobe staple you'll wear again and again.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 14ct solid rose gold.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.13cm (0.05") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
translation missing: en.products.tabs.ring_order_titletranslation missing: en.products.tabs.ring_order_details_html
Finger sizes vary from one person to the next, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Download our handy ring size measuring guide to work out your size based on a ring you have or another measurement. It also includes lots of handy ring sizing tips. We also have a re-useable ring sizing kit available which will give you an accurate size. It's highly recommended if you're not certain of your size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout include a note to tell us the size you would like to have made for you. You can use either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing to let us know your size.
Important: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us first as there may be an additional cost.
If you order a custom size and the size you give us is incorrect there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s to you, as custom sized rings may not be easily resold.
We strongly recommend purchasing a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- Shipping is FREE in Australia for orders $30+. You'll get free Express Post for orders $150+. Learn more.
- Checkout is secure and you can make payments using credit card, Paypal and Afterpay, along with Google and Apple payments.
- Every order comes with a money back happiness guarantee, so you can make a return for any reason.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in a gift box which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- You can send your order directly to a gift recipient and include either a gift card or a gift note. Gift wrapping is also available to add in your shopping cart. Invoices are never included with deliveries.