Stacking rings set: sapphire & aquamarine
You'll love wearing this beautiful blue and silver stacking rings set with a sparkly deep blue sapphire and sky blue aquamarine. Wear all three, just one or mix and match with our other stackable rings.
Purchasing a set of three stacking rings is more affordable than buying individual rings. Plus the stacking rings set can be mixed and matched with our other stacking rings or each handmade silver ring can be worn on its own. They'll& add oodles of creativity and versatility to your jewellery collection.
Also see the individual rings that make up this set:
This beautiful gemstone stacking rings set is handmade in sterling silver, with two silver rings featuring facetted gemstone settings: a lab grown sapphire and simulated aquamarine.
Each silver stacking ring has been beaten repeatedly with a different type of silversmithing hammer, so each has a different texture. They have been polished to be bright and shiny.
View our other stacking rings & ring sets, along with our gemstone rings and silver rings in the online shop. Also see our full gemstone jewellery and silver jewellery ranges.
(Note that the full price shown is how much these rings would cost if purchased separately).
What you'll love:
- Made by hand, with each stacking ring having a unique texture.
- Quality sterling silver, including the settings.
- Deep blue lab grown sapphire gemstone which is identical to a mined sapphire but more ethical and sustainable (and more affordable too).
- Sky blue aquamarine gemstone, which is simulated (also ethical and eco-friendly).
- Set of 3 rings, which is more cost effective than purchasing them individually.
- You can choose to wear all three rings, just one or two or mix and match with our other stacking rings, adding lots of versatility to your collection.
Just the facts:
- Materials: sterling silver, a lab grown sapphire gemstone and a simulated aquamarine gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The sapphire and aquamarine gemstones are each 0.35cm (0.14") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Each is approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Finger sizes vary a lot, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
If you need help working our your size get a ring sizing kit. Also read our handy ring size measuring guide.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing.
Note: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
Important note re custom rings:
If the custom size you provide is incorrect, there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s. Custom sized rings cannot be returned for a refund unless they are faulty or there was an error on our part. This is because they can't be easily resold, unlike our standard sizes.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.