Wattles in bloom are always a harbinger of spring in Australia. They always makes Simone feel happy when they arrive, so she's made a feature of them in this jewellery range.
This larger sized wattle wreath pendant is intricately cut out in shiny sterling silver. The necklace is perfect to dress up the most casual outfit, but it will also work well with more dressy clothing.
You can pair it with brightly coloured clothes and gemstone studs and stacking rings. Consider wearing the pendant with yellow and gold clothes and jewellery to really reflect the colour of wattle blossoms. The cut out design means it can be worn longer with the colour of your clothing showing through the design.
Make more of a statement by wearing it with the bold matching hoop earrings. Also experiment with it being the focal point when putting together a stack of layering necklaces.
The cut out wattle wreath pendant is made in sterling silver which has a bright and shiny finish. The pendant is suspended from a delicate and sparkly silver chain, which is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Striking and intricate wattle wreath design: an Australian native plant.
- Medium sized pendant which will work with casual wear and especially with bright colours.
- Can be dressed up further by mixing and matching with other jewellery, including matching earrings.
- Makes a great gift for someone who likes to be reminded of spring and the Australian landscape whenever or wherever they are.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver.
- Pendant size: The round wattle wreath pendant is is approximately 3cm (1.18") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.