Wattle Oval Silver Pendant Necklace
Wattles are such iconic Australian native plants and the flowers are a harbinger of spring. This classic oval-shaped pendant features a beautiful wattle design. Small and simple enough for everyday wear, it also mixes and matches with other Australian flower jewellery.
Final stock until 2024. Don't miss out!
This elegantly simple oval-shaped wattle pendant necklace is made in shiny silver. It makes a perfect wardrobe addition for everyday wear and you can dress it up further by pairing it with the matching earrings and signet ring.
The pendant works well as a layering necklace. It also mixes and matches well with other jewellery, including other designs from our Australian flower oval jewellery collection. Also see the solid gold version of this wattle pendant.
Also take a look at the full Flora Range, featuring jewellery made in silver, gold and gems, all of which are inspired by Australian flowers and plants.
This classic oval-shaped pendant is small and made in bright and shiny sterling silver. It's suspended from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Intricate and eye-catching etched Australian native plant design.
- Smaller pendant with a classic oval shape which is perfect for everyday wear.
- Can also be dressed up by mixing and matching with other jewellery, including the matching earrings.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver.
- Pendant size: The oval pendant is approximately 1.5cm (0.6") at its tallest and 1.2cm (0.45") at its widest. Including the bail connector it is approximately 1.9cm (0.75") tall.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.