Wattle blossoms are always a harbinger of spring in Australia. This wattle branch pendant necklace features a cluster of sparkling yellow and pink-ish sapphires suspended from vibrant 14ct gold filled pins to reference the yellow of wattle blossoms.
The wattle pendant necklace will beautifully dress up a casual outfit, but it can also be worn with more dressy clothing. Consider pairing the pendant with gold and/or silver stud earrings and stacking rings. If you want extra drama, then look at the matching wattle branch dangle earrings.
Take a look at our full Flora Range, featuring jewellery designs in silver, gold and gemstones which are inspired by Australian flowers and plants.
This cut out wattle branch pendant is made in bright and shiny sterling silver. The tiny sapphire beads have varied yellow colourings with some pink-ish colours too. They are sparkly and facetted. Note that these are natural gemstones and will have some variation in colouring and size.
The pendant and gemstone cluster are suspended from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
Sapphire is the birthstone for September, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstones by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- 14ct gold filled pins: much more affordable than solid gold and much better wearing than gold plated.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Beautiful cut out wattle branch design in shiny silver.
- Medium sized pendant which is great to dress up with.
- The cluster of facetted sapphire gemstones on gold filled pins adds a pop of subtle colour and movement.
- Can also be dressed up by mixing and matching with other jewellery, including the matching earrings.
- Makes a great gift for someone who likes to be reminded of spring and the Australian landscape all year around and wherever they may be.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold filled pins and 3 yellow sapphire gemstone beads.
- Pendant size: The wattle branch pendant is approximately 2.5cm (1") at its tallest and 1.9cm (0.75") at its widest.
- Bead size: The beads vary in size, but average around 0.2cm (0.08") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.