Sapphire & Solid Gold Stud Earrings
These small facetted sapphire and solid gold stud earrings are part of our birthstones range: sapphires are the September birthstone. They're an elegantly simple and vividly coloured pair of handmade earrings which are great for everyday wear.
These small, simple and brightly coloured gemstone and gold stud earrings are handmade in solid 14ct gold and feature lab grown sapphire gemstones with a facetted rose cut finish.
Sapphires are the birthstone for September, so these earrings will make a lovely gift for someone born in September. Of course you can also wear them just because you like them!
The gemstone stud earrings each feature a lab grown deep blue facetted rose cut sapphire gemstone in a serrated edged setting in solid gold. The sapphires are lab grown: identical to mined sapphires but more ethical and affordable.
The gold earrings are completed with 14ct gold posts which are secured with small but sturdy 14ct gold earring backs.
What you'll love
- Glamorous solid 14ct gold stud earrings.
- Beautiful deep blue sapphire gemstones with a facetted rose cut.
- Sapphires are the September birthstone, so they'll have extra meaning for someone born that month.
- Lab grown gemstones are identical to mined gemstones but are more ethical and sustainable (and more affordable too).
- Small enough to be worn as day-to-day earrings and colourful enough to dress up with.
- Wear them paired with the matching ring.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Solid 14ct gold and 2 lab grown sapphire gemstones.
- Gemstone size: The gemstone settings are each 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.