Go straight to the facts: sizes, materials & more
These small, simple and brightly coloured gemstone and gold stud earrings are handmade in solid 14ct gold and feature lab grown ruby gemstones with a facetted rose cut finish.
Rubies are the birthstone for July, so these earrings will make a lovely gift for someone born in July. Of course you can also wear them just because you like them! See the other designs in our birthstones range, including rings and necklaces.
Also see our larger ruby and solid gold earrings, with the rubies having a smooth cabochon finish.
The gemstone stud earrings each feature a deep red facetted rose cut ruby gemstone in a serrated edged setting in solid gold. The rubies are lab grown: identical to mined rubies but more ethical and affordable.
The gold earrings are completed with 14ct gold posts which are secured with small but sturdy 14ct gold earring backs.
View the range of stud earrings in our online jewellery store, along with our birthstones range. Also see our gold jewellery collection.
What you'll love
- Glamorous solid 14ct gold stud earrings.
- Perfect deep pink ruby gemstones with a facetted rose cut.
- Rubies are the birthstone for July, so they'll have extra meaning for someone born in July.
- Lab grown gemstones are identical to mined gemstones but are more ethical and sustainable (and more affordable too).
- Small enough to be worn as day-to-day earrings and colourful enough to dress up with.
- Wear them paired with the matching ring.
Just the facts:
Materials: Solid 14ct gold and 2 lab grown rose cut ruby gemstones.
Gemstone size: The gemstone settings are each 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
Back to top