Ruby rose cut & gold stud earrings
These small facetted ruby and solid gold stud earrings are part of our birthstones range: rubies are the birthstone for July. They're a sweet, simple and vividly coloured pair of earrings which are great for everyday wear.
Free shipping available
These small, simple and brightly coloured gemstone and gold stud earrings are handmade in solid 14ct gold and feature lab grown ruby gemstones with a facetted rose cut finish.
Rubies are the birthstone for July, so these earrings will make a lovely gift for someone born in July. Of course you can also wear them just because you like them! See the other designs in our birthstones range, including rings and necklaces.
Also see our larger ruby and solid gold earrings, with the rubies having a smooth cabochon finish.
The gemstone stud earrings each feature a deep red facetted rose cut ruby gemstone in a serrated edged setting in solid gold. The rubies are lab grown: identical to mined rubies but more ethical and affordable.
The gold earrings are completed with 14ct gold posts which are secured with small but sturdy 14ct gold earring backs.
What you'll love
- Glamorous solid 14ct gold stud earrings.
- Perfect deep pink ruby gemstones with a facetted rose cut.
- Rubies are the birthstone for July, so they'll have extra meaning for someone born in July.
- Lab grown gemstones are identical to mined gemstones but are more ethical and sustainable (and more affordable too).
- Small enough to be worn as day-to-day earrings and colourful enough to dress up with.
- Wear them paired with the matching ring.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Solid 14ct gold and 2 lab grown rose cut ruby gemstones.
- Gemstone size: The gemstone settings are each 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- Shipping is FREE in Australia for orders $30+. You'll get free Express Post for orders $150+. Learn more.
- Checkout is secure and you can make payments using credit card, Paypal and Afterpay, along with Google and Apple payments.
- Every order comes with a money back happiness guarantee, so you can make a return for any reason.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in a gift box which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- You can send your order directly to a gift recipient and include either a gift card or a gift note. Gift wrapping is also available to add in your shopping cart. Invoices are never included with deliveries.