Pyrite & solid gold stud earrings
You'll love these simple but sparkling handmade solid gold stud earrings. They feature facetted rose cut pyrite gems with a beautiful bronze colouring. They'll make a quality addition to your earrings collection.
Free shipping available
We love the combination of fool's gold (pyrite) and real gold in these earrings. They're handmade in 14ct solid gold and feature small pyrite gemstones which have a sparkling facetted rose cut finish.
They're an enticing pair of quality gold stud earrings, which are small enough for everyday wear, but they will also dress up well. Being made in solid gold means they'll last a lifetime with the right care.
The pyrite gems are set in serrated edged 14ct solid gold settings. The handmade gold earrings are completed with 14ct gold posts which are secured with lightweight but sturdy 14ct gold earring backs.
See the 5th photo for a comparison of gemstone stud earrings which are the same 0.4cm (0.16") size as these, alongside an example of smaller 0.3cm (0.12") gold gemstone stud earrings we also make.
Take a look at the matching black spinel and solid gold stacking ring.
What you'll love
- Glamorous 14ct solid gold stud earrings.
- Beautiful bronze coloured pyrite gemstones with a sparkling facetted rose cut.
- Small enough to be worn as day-to-day earrings.
- Wear them paired with the matching ring or our other gold jewellery designs.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 14ct solid gold and pyrite rose cut cabochon gemstones.
- Gemstone size: The gemstone settings are each 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.