Pearl Silver Stud Earrings
A wardrobe must-have for any woman: perfect cultured pearl silver stud earrings with sterling silver posts. Pearl is the June birthstone.
Do you have a pair of pearl stud earrings in your jewellery collection? If not, we've got you covered with these elegantly simple cultured pearl stud earrings made in sterling silver.
They're perfect for wearing when you need something beautiful but subtle to adorn your ears.
The lustrous pearls are mounted on quality sterling earring posts which are secured with sterling silver earring backs. Note that these are natural gemstones and while you'll receive a closely matched pair, the pearls may vary slightly from those photographed.
Pearl is the birthstone for June, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
View the other stud earrings and sterling silver earrings in our online store. Also check out our full ranges of silver jewellery and gemstone jewellery, along with our wedding & bridal jewellery suggestions.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver.
- Luminous cultured freshwater pearls.
- A wardrobe staple to add to your jewellery collection.
- Perfect to wear in a wide array of situations and to be matched with other jewellery designs.
- Pearl is the birthstone for June.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and 2 cultured freshwater pearls.
- Gemstone size: The pearls are each 0.55cm (0.22") in diameter.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.