Guinea Flower Silver Pendant Necklace
This small and perfectly pretty guinea flower necklace is perfect to wear as everyday jewellery. Mix and match it with other Australian native flowers or pair it with the matching earrings or bracelet.
You'll find this guinea flower pendant in shiny sterling silver is small enough for everyday wear and will add some floral styling to any casual outfit. Guinea flowers (also known as hibbertias) are Australian native flowers.
Pair the pendant with the matching earrings or beaded bracelet. It can also be mixed and matched with the other small flowers from our Australian native flower jewellery collection.
Also see the full Flora Range, featuring jewellery inspired by Australian flowers and plants.
This guinea flower shaped pendant is small and made in shiny sterling silver. The recessed areas have a subtle texture to them. The pendant suspended from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Pretty and eye-catching Australian native flower design.
- Smaller pendant which is perfect for everyday wear.
- Can also be dressed up by mixing and matching with other jewellery, including matching earrings and other small flower designs.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver.
- Pendant size: The flower pendant is approximately 1.3cm (0.51") at its tallest and widest. Including the bail connector it is approximately 1.6cm (0.63") tall.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.