Guinea Flower & Citrine Pendant Necklace
This beautiful guinea flower pendant necklace is made in silver with a solid gold setting and facetted golden coloured citrine gemstone. It will make a perfect addition to your jewellery collection.
When living on the east coast of Australia, Simone fell in love with the small, gorgeous golden yellow guinea flowers that were abundant in the bush around her home. This stylised flower is a celebration of these perfectly pretty Australian native plants.
You'll love the small but bright pop of golden colouring provided by this beautiful guinea flower pendant: an Australian native flower. The small pendant is made in silver and features a solid gold setting and a sparkling citrine gemstone with a facetted rose cut finish.
The guinea flower pendant will beautifully dress up a casual outfit but it's also small enough that you could wear it as an everyday piece. You can pair it with one of the matching guinea flower earring designs. Also see our small and simple citrine and solid gold stud earrings featuring the same setting.
Alternatively mix and match it with different designs in the Australian native flower jewellery collection. Be sure to also check out the full Flora Range for more ideas as it features more jewellery inspired by Australian flowers and plants.
This guinea flower shaped pendant is small and made in shiny sterling silver. The recessed areas have a subtle texture to them. At the centre of the pendant is a 14ct solid gold setting with a serrated edge, which holds a small but beautiful citrine gemstone with a facetted rose cut finish.
The pendant is suspended from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
Citrine is the November birthstone, so it makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstones by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- 14ct solid gold gemstone setting.
- Beautiful golden coloured citrine gemstone with a facetted rose cut finish.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Eye-catching Australian native flower design.
- Smaller pendant which is simple enough for casual wear but will also dress up beautifully.
- Can also be mixed and matched with other jewellery, including matching earrings and our other small Australian flower designs.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold and a rose cut citrine gemstone.
- Pendant size: The flower pendant is approximately 1.4cm (0.55") at its tallest and widest. Including the bail connector it is approximately 1.7cm (0.67") tall.
- Gemstone size: The gemstone is approximately 0.3mm (0.12") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.