You'll love wearing this shiny sterling silver pendant necklace which captures the complexity of a gorgeous grevillea flower in an intricately cut out design. It's a unique piece of silver jewellery that will certainly catch the eye as it sparkles.
The grevillea flower necklace will work beautifully to dress up a casual outfit. Imagine pairing it with a brightly coloured shirt or summery dress. It also means you can have the Australian landscape with you whenever you feel like it - which also makes it a great gift idea.
You can go all out on grevilleas by pairing it with the matching grevillea flower dangle earrings. To make it the main attraction, wear more simple silver jewellery with it, perhaps including some little pops of colour from gemstone stacking rings or stud earrings.
Be sure to check out our full Flora Range, featuring jewellery inspired by Australian flowers and plants.
The cut out grevillea flower pendant is made in sterling silver which has a bright and shiny finish. The pendant is suspended at either end from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender. Note that when using an extension chain with this necklace the clasp will sit to one side at the back of your neck as the pendant at the front is fixed in place.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Striking Australian native flora design: a eucalyptus leaf.
- Larger sized pendant which will work with casual wear or more dressy outfits.
- Can be dressed up further by mixing and matching with other jewellery, including matching earrings.
- Great as a layering necklace
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver.
- Pendant size: The flower pendant is is approximately 3cm (1.18") at its widest and 1.7cm (0.67") at its tallest
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender. Note that when using an extension chain with this necklace the clasp will sit to one side at the back of your neck as the pendant at the front is fixed in place.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.