Go straight to the facts: sizes, materials & more
We're sure these simple but beautiful gold drop earrings will be an asset to your jewellery collection. They'll instantly dress up any outfit with a perfect pop of soft yellow and shiny gold.
The earrings are great drop earrings to wear to bring a casual outfit to life, but they'll also dress up beautifully, especially when paired with the matching gold chain necklace.
The earrings are made in 24ct gold vermeil. Each gold drop earring features a beautiful smooth citrine gemstone briolette which will capture the light as it moves.
Important: note that these citrines are natural gemstones and are cut by hand: while we match the stones used for each pair of earrings, there will be variations in size, colour and clarity from one pair to the next and your pair may differ from those in the photograph.
Citrine is the birthstone for November, so they make a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone jewellery, included our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
Check out all of our drop earrings and dangle earrings in our jewellery online shop.
What you'll love:
- Quality 24ct gold vermeil drop earrings.
- Beautiful soft yellow hand cut citrine briolette gemstones with lots of sparkle and movement.
- Simple but glamorous gold and yellow design.
- Perfect for adding an elegant pop of colour and sparkle to your outfit.
- Great to add some glamour to a casual outfit, but will dress up beautifully, especially when paired with the matching necklace.
- Citrine is the birthstone for November.
Just the facts:
Materials: 24ct gold vermeil and 2 citrine gemstone beads.
Gemstone size: The hand cut citrine briolettes used will vary a little in size and shape, but average 1cm (0.39") by 0.7cm (0.28").
Earring size: Each earring is approximately 3cm (1.18") long, including the ear wire and gemstone.
Back to top