Chrysanthemum Silver Stud Earrings
These intricate chrysanthemum silver stud earrings look gorgeous whether you're dressing up or down - and they're great for everyday wear too. They'll make a delightful addition to your jewellery collection.
These eye-catching and beautiful chrysanthemum stud earrings in sterling silver are great for everyday wear or to add some intricate sparkle to a casual outfit.
The silver stud earrings also make a lovely gift. Chrysanthemums represent lasting friendship, loyalty and cheerfulness, as well as having a close association with motherhood in Australia.
Each chrysanthemum flower is made in sterling silver which has been given a bright and shiny finish. The post earrings are secured in place with sterling earring backs.
This is an old favourite design that we've re-designed and re-made for our 25th Anniversary.
Check out our range of stud earrings and sterling silver earrings in the Australian jewellery online store, along with the full silver jewellery collection. You might also like to see our gift ideas for mums.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver stud earrings, including the earring backs.
- Intricate and elegantly simple stud earrings which are great for everyday wear or to add sparkle to a casual outfit.
- They'll also dress up well, especially when paired with a necklace, bracelet or ring from our bouquet range.
- Chrysanthemums represent lasting friendship, loyalty and cheerfulness, as well as having a close association with motherhood in Australia.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver.
- Earrings size: Each flower is approximately 1.55cm (0.6") in diameter.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.