Boronia Oval & Pink Opals Necklace
Our boronia oval pendant in sterling silver with a cluster of little facetted pink opal gemstones will make a fine addition to anyone's jewellery collection. The necklace beautifully dresses up casual outfits and will mix and match with our other Australian native flower designs.
Only 2 in stock
This beautiful but simple sterling silver oval-shaped pendant features an intricately etched boronia flower design paired with a cluster of facetted pink opal gemstones which move freely around the necklace and will sit in different positions as you move.
The pendant necklace is simple enough for everyday wear, but it also dresses up beautifully, especially if paired with the matching earrings or used as a layering necklace with other designs. You can also mix and match it with other patterns from our Australian flower oval jewellery collection.
Take a look at our full Flora Range, featuring jewellery designs in silver, gold and gemstones which are inspired by Australian flowers and plants.
This small, classic oval-shaped pendant is made in bright and shiny sterling silver. The small opal gemstone beads have varied pink colourings and are facetted. Note that these are natural gemstones and will have some variation in colouring and size.
The pendant and gemstone cluster are suspended from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
Opal is the October birthstone, so it makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone by month jewellery, included our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Intricate and eye-catching etched Australian native flower design.
- Smaller pendant with a classic oval shape which is perfect for everyday wear.
- The cluster of facetted pink opal gemstones adds a pop of subtle colour and movement.
- Can also be dressed up by mixing and matching with other jewellery, including the matching earrings.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and pink opal gemstone beads.
- Pendant size: The oval pendant is approximately 1.5cm (0.6") at its tallest and 1.2cm (0.45") at its widest. Including the bail connector it is approximately 1.9cm (0.75") tall.
- Bead size: Approximately 0.2cm (0.08") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.