Simone absolutely loves the scent of beautiful boronia flowers, along with their iconic shape and often pretty pink colouring. Of course she couldn't capture the scent of them in jewellery form, but she hopes this little boronia flower pendant will be a reminder of these gem-like Australian native flowers wherever you may be.
The small but perfectly formed pendant is made in shiny silver. The soft pink tourmaline gem in a solid gold setting really brings it to life and references the often pink colouring of these pretty little flowers.
The pendant will dress up any casual outfit, but it's also small and subtle enough for everyday wear. To dress it up further consider pairing it with the matching boronia stud or drop earrings. Also see the small handmade pink tourmline and solid gold stud earrings, which make a perfect match with the setting in this pendant.
Alternatively mix and match it with different designs in the Australian native flower jewellery collection. Also see the full Flora Range for more ideas It features jewellery made in silver, gold and gems, all of which are inspired by Australian flowers and plants.
This boronia flower shaped pendant is small and made in shiny sterling silver. The recessed areas have a subtle texture to them. At the heart of the pendant is a 14ct solid gold setting with a serrated edge, which holds a small and beautiful soft pink tourmaline gemstone with a smooth cabochon cut.
The pendant suspended from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- 14ct solid gold gemstone setting.
- Beautiful soft pink tourmaline gemstone.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Eye-catching Australian native flower design.
- Smaller pendant which is simple enough for casual wear but will also dress up beautifully.
- Can also be mixed and matched with other jewellery, including matching earrings and our other small Australian flower designs.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold and a pink tourmaline gemstone.
- Pendant size: The flower pendant is approximately 1.1cm (0.43") at its tallest and widest. Including the bail connector it is approximately 1.4cm (0.55") tall.
- Gemstone size: The gemstone is approximately 0.3mm (0.12") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.