Birthstone Silver Pendant: Ruby
This small and vividly colourful starburst pendant necklace in silver and gold is part of our birthstones range: ruby is the July birthstone. This gorgeous little pendant makes a lovely sentimental gift and is perfect for everyday wear.
Our birthstone starburst pendant will add a small pop of sparkle and colour to anyone's everyday. It's made in shiny sterling silver and this version features an ethical and eco-friendly lab grown ruby gemstone in a solid gold setting.
Rubies are the birthstone for July, so this pendant will make a great gift for someone born in July. Of course you can also wear it just because you like this stone!
This pendant is also part of our amulets range. Starbursts represent enlightenment, while stars are regarded as representing protection and warding off negativity, along with guidance and wishes of good luck.
The small pendant is made in shiny sterling silver which features a geometric starburst design etched into the surface. The deep pink lab grown ruby has a facetted rose cut finish. Lab grown gemstones are identical to mined stones, but with perfect clarity and colour and none of the ethical issues of mined gems. The ruby is set into a solid 14ct gold setting with a serrated edge.
The silver and gold pendant is suspended from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
See other necklaces with pendants, silver necklaces and the amulets range: meaningful jewellery inspired by sentiments of luck, protection and love. Also see our full collections of silver jewellery and gemstone jewellery.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Glamorous 14ct solid gold setting.
- Vibrant deep pink ruby gemstone.
- Rubies are the birthstone for July, so it will have extra meaning for someone born that month.
- Lab-grown rubies are more ethical, eco-friendly and affordable than mined stones, while being identical to perfect rubies.
- Small enough to wear as an everyday piece, but will dress up well too, especially if paired with the matching earrings and ring.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold setting and a lab grown ruby gemstone.
- Pendant size: The pendant is approximately 1cm (0.4") in diameter.
- Setting size: The gold setting with gemstone is approximately 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.