Aquamarine & Solid Gold Stud Earrings
These small aquamarine and solid gold stud earrings are part of our birthstones range: aquamarines are the March birthstone. They're a simple and sweetly pale blue coloured pair of earrings. You'll find they're perfect for everyday wear.
Only 2 in stock
These small and simple gemstone and gold stud earrings are handmade in solid 14ct gold and feature natural aquamarine cabochon gemstones in a pale blue colour.
Aquamarines are the birthstone for March, so these earrings will make a lovely gift for someone born in March. Of course you can also wear them simply because you like them!
The gemstone stud earrings each feature a pretty aquamarine gemstone with a smooth cabochon cut which is set in a serrated edged setting in solid gold. Note that these are natural gemstones and they will have some natural variations: your earrings will feature a closely matched pair of stones but they may differ a little from the pair photographed.
The gold earrings are completed with 14ct gold posts which are secured with small but sturdy 14ct gold earring backs.
What you'll love
- Glamorous solid 14ct gold stud earrings.
- Pretty pale blue aquamarine gemstones with a smooth cabochon cut.
- Aquamarines are the birthstone for March, so they'll have extra meaning for someone born that month.
- Small enough to be worn as day-to-day earrings and colourful enough to dress up with.
- Wear them paired with the matching ring.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Solid 14ct gold and 2 aquamarine gemstones.
- Gemstone size: The gemstone settings are each 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.