Simone Walsh is an Australian jewellery designer who has been creating precious metal and gemstone jewellery for over 25 years. Simone is based in the Adelaide hills, but her designs are worn by people all over the world.
Read more about Simone Walsh Jewellery.
On this page:
Please contact us if you would like any further information or have any questions.
Download PDFs which form our current media kit:
- New Jewellery Range Out Now: Celebrating 25 Years - press release - 2018
- Christmas Pudding Coins Out Now: Celebrating 10 Years - press release - 2018
- About Simone Walsh Jewellery - introduction / overview
- Simone Walsh biography
- Fact sheet
- Christmas pudding coins: add some sparkle to your Christmas - article
- Gift buying for the style challenged - article
High resolution images
Click on group images below to download a zip containing high resolution versions of the images shown in each set, including a list of product details and links.
Contact us if you would like alternative / larger images or to discuss other options.
Over the years Simone Walsh Jewellery and articles written by Simone have been featured in a number of different online and print publications. Just some of these publications include:
- Australian House & Garden magazine
- Apartment Therapy
- Not Quite Nigella
- Country Style magazine
- Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion magazine
- Craft magazine
- Metro magazine
- Lark Books blog
- The Advertiser
- Adelaide Hills magazine
- Jeweller's Trade magazine
- Australian Beading magazine
- mydeal.com.au blog
All images of jewellery and artworks are the property of Simone Walsh and are licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 Australia License. Learn more.
The only acceptable commercial use of these images is within print or electronic publications featuring articles about or making reference to Simone Walsh Jewellery. Attribution of images must be to:
Simone Walsh Jewellery - simonewalsh.com
(or 'Simone Walsh Jewelry' in US English publications)
The website link can be used with the 'Simone Walsh Jewellery' business name as an anchor.
Please see our copyright information for further details.