Simone Walsh is an Australian jewellery designer who has been creating precious metal and gemstone jewellery for over 20 years. Simone is based in the Adelaide hills, but her designs are worn by people all over the world.
Read more about Simone Walsh Jewellery.
On this page:
Please contact us if you would like any further information or have any questions.
Download PDFs which form our current media kit:
- About Simone Walsh Jewellery - press release / introduction
- Simone Walsh biography
- Fact sheet
- New precious metal jewellery range out now - press release
- Christmas pudding coins: add some sparkle to your Christmas - press release / article
- Gift buying for the style challenged - article
High resolution images
Below a selection of images available media use. Click on thumbnail images to download a zip containing a high resolution version. Scroll down for images of our famous Christmas pudding coins.
View the licence information below for these images.
Contact us if you would like alternative images or to discuss other options.
Images from our jewellery range:
Also see our Christmas pudding coins media release (PDF).
All images of jewellery and artworks are the property of Simone Walsh and are licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 Australia License. Learn more.
The only acceptable commercial use of these images is within print or electronic publications featuring articles about or making reference to Simone Walsh Jewellery. Attribution of images must be to:
Simone Walsh Jewellery - simonewalsh.com
(or 'Simone Walsh Jewelry' in US English publications)
The website link can be used with the 'Simone Walsh Jewellery' business name as an anchor.
Please see our copyright information for further details.
Recent media coverage
We'll be honest with you ... this list is in sore need of an update. But here are details of some coverage from a while back.
Below are links to scans of coverage of Simone Walsh Jewellery in various publications. If you would like higher resolution scans please contact us.
- 'Supporting local designers': page 1 - Jeweller's Trade magazine, August 2012 (article by Simone Walsh)
- 'Supporting local designers': page 2 - Jeweller's Trade magazine, August 2012 (article by Simone Walsh)
- 'Simone Walsh: pudding coin maker' - Australian House & Garden magazine, Christmas 2012
- 'Mikyla's favourite things' - Adelaide Hills Magazine, January 2013
- 'Websites we love' - Australian Beading magazine, January 2013
Below are links to a selection of online coverage about Simone Walsh Handmade Jewellery.