Stars & sapphires cluster necklace
This stars cluster necklace in silver is a delight to wear. It features guiding star and little star pendants, accompanied by a cluster of sapphires, graduating in colour from palest to darkest blue. Stars symbolise protection and warding off negativity, along with representing guidance and wishes of good luck. Sapphires are the September birthstone.
(Australian delivery - details)
Free shipping available
You'll love wearing this cluster necklace. It features two pendants: our larger guiding star and the matching little star. The silver pendants are accompanied by a ring holding three natural sapphire gemstones, which graduate in colour from the palest to the darkest blue.
It's a beautiful necklace to add to a casual outfit for some sparkle, colour and movement. You can also mix and match it with other pieces in our stars range. We're sure you'll find it a great addition to your jewellery collection.
The necklace also makes a beautiful gift for women. Stars represent protection and warding off negativity, along with symbolising guidance and wishes of good luck.
The two star pendants are made in shiny sterling silver. Sitting next to the pendants is a sterling silver ring from which three small natural sapphire beads are suspended. The facetted gemstone beads will move and sit in different positions as you go about your day.
The pendants and gemstones are suspended from a delicate sterling silver chain completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add even more length with one of our silver chain extenders.
Sapphire is the birthstone for September, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstones by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver necklace for women.
- Versatile adjustable length chain.
- Elegant sapphire beads, shaded from the darkest to the lightest blue.
- Delightfully delicate and eye-catching design, which will add uniqueness to any outfit.
- Goes perfectly with a V-shaped, sweetheart or surplice neckline at shorter lengths.
- Makes a lovely gift: stars represent protection and warding off negativity, along with symbolising guidance and wishes of good luck.
- Sapphire is the birthstone for September.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and sapphire gemstone beads.
- Pendants size: The guiding star is approximately 1.9cm (0.75") at its tallest and 1.45cm (0.57") at its widest. The little star is approximately 1.1cm (0.43") at its tallest and 0.85cm (0.33") at its widest.
- Bead size: Approximately 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.