Flying bird silver pendant necklace
You'll love wearing this charming pendant necklace in sterling silver with a small and sweet patterned flying bird, inspired by vintage ceramic wall art.
Free shipping available
We've put a bird on it to create this whimsical pendant necklace made in sterling silver. We think you'll find it a lot of fun to wear as an everyday jewellery design.
The little bird pendant design is based on a set of 1950s ceramic birds which belonged to Simone's grandmother and now hang on her wall.
This silver pendant necklace is small and simple enough for everyday wear and is fun to layer with other necklaces.
The small bird pendant is created in sterling silver which features a beautiful damask pattern. The pendant has a bright and shiny finish.
The silver pendant is suspended on a delicate sterling silver chain with matching clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add even more length with one of our silver chain necklace extenders.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable silver chain length.
- Whimsical bird jewellery design based on retro ceramic wall ornaments.
- Great necklace for everyday wear.
- The necklace will work well with v-shaped and surplice necklines.
- It's a fun necklace to layer with.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver.
- Pendant size: The bird is approximately 1.3cm (0.52") at its tallest point and 0.8cm (0.3") at its widest.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.