Cherry blossom & pink sapphire necklace
This beautiful cherry blossom pendant necklace in sterling silver features a 14ct gold setting with a perfect pink sapphire gemstone. It will add delight to any day. Sapphires are the September birthstone.
(Australian delivery - details)
Free shipping available
This lovely cherry blossom pendant necklace in sterling silver and gold with a lab grown pink sapphire is beautiful to dress up or down with. The eye-catching design and beautiful pink and gold focal point will add interest and delight to any outfit.
To make it more versatile, you can always wear the pendant flipped so that the plain silver side is showing and the gemstone is hidden beneath.
The pendant necklace also makes a beautiful gift for someone you cherish. Cherry blossoms represent renewal and the beautiful but fleeting nature of life.
The cherry blossom pendant is made in shiny sterling silver and has been domed inwards. At its centre is a serrated setting in quality 14ct gold with a vivid pink lab grown sapphire.
The silver and gold pendant is suspended from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
Sapphire is the September birthstone, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Glamorous 14ct solid gold setting.
- Lab grown pink sapphire: identical to a mined sapphire but more ethical and sustainable (and more affordable too).
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Small enough to wear as an every day piece, but will dress up beautifully, especially when paired with the matching earrings or cocktail ring.
- Cherry blossoms represent renewal and the beautiful but fleeting nature of life
- Makes a great gift: sapphire is the birthstone for September.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold and a lab grown pink sapphire.
- Pendant size: The flower is approximately 1.55cm (0.6") in diameter.
- Setting size: The gold setting with pink sapphire gemstone is approximately 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.