Go straight to the facts: sizes, materials & more
Simone was inspired by intricate mehndi mandala designs when she designed these stunning sterling silver dangle earrings and other pieces in the mehndi mandala collection.
These silver dangle earrings are the more casual version of this design if you'd prefer your earrings without gemstones and with simple ear wires. This makes them perfect for adding some exotic sparkle to a casual outfit or for dressing up with them as needed. They look equally great with a white shirt and jeans or a little black dress.
You'll find the mehndi dangle earrings work beautifully worn without a necklace if you're wearing a high necked or very plunging neckline. If you want to look matchy-matchy, then pair them with the matching mehndi pendant necklace or full mehndi mandala statement necklace.
Each dangle earring features a panel with a 1/8th fragment of an intricate mandala pattern. The panel dangles from simple, curvy ear wire made in sterling silver. The delicate earrings have a lovely weight to them and a brightly shiny finish.
Check out our other dangle earrings in the Australian jewellery online store.
What you'll love:
- Stunning sterling silver dangle earrings - including the ear wires.
- More minimalist gemstone free version of this design.
- Very light and comfortable to wear for larger earrings.
- Will look equally great when adding some glamour to a casual outfit or some intricate sparkle when dressing up.
- Consider wearing them without a necklace if you're wearing a high necked or very plunging neckline.
Just the facts:
Materials: Sterling silver.
Earrings size: The earrings are each 3.7cm (1.45") at their longest including the stud and 1.8cm (0.73") at their widest.
Back to top