Christmas pudding coins in silver
A set of 6 deluxe solid silver Christmas pudding coins, charms or tokens, each with a different vintage illustration. A perfect family heirloom: exchange for real money on Christmas Day and use them for many years to come.
Free shipping available
I gave my mum a set of your pudding coins for Christmas - she cried and said she had never been given such a beautiful gift.
You'll love making precious new memories every Christmas with these high quality solid sterling silver Christmas pudding coins: we do just that in our own family.
Mixing silver Christmas pudding coins, tokens or charms into plum pudding for luck is a very old, quirky and fun Christmas tradition. If you find one or more silver coins in your slice of plum pudding it's said to bring you good luck and wealth in the new year. Learn about the history and traditions of Christmas puddings and coins.
You can press the coins into any Christmas pudding prior to serving (which we recommend), but you can also bake them in. The Christmas coins can be exchanged for real money to ensure you get them back again, making them a perfect family heirloom you'll use for many years to come.
Celebrating 10 years:
Our Christmas pudding coin sets have been produced by us for over a decade: in that time hundreds of sets have been delivered to families around Australia and the world. The coins have also been featured in publications like Australian House & Garden, Country Style, Not Quite Nigella and more.
About the coins:
The solid silver coins come in sets of 6. They are larger and thicker than traditional threepences and sixpences, making them more valuable and much easier to find in your pudding. Each Christmas coin is etched with a different vintage Christmas illustration: much more unique than all identical coins and you can attach your own meanings to each coin, adding to the fun.
The pudding coins are made from solid sterling silver. The illustrations have been darkened and the coins have been given a bright and shiny polished finish.
The coins are accompanied by free recipes and care instructions.
What you'll get with your coins:
Your Christmas pudding coins come in a sturdy white cotton-filled box so you can keep them safely packed away during the year. The box is tied with a festive red and white striped ribbon.
Your Christmas coins set will include:
- 6 large solid sterling silver Christmas pudding coins
- A very quick and easy Christmas pudding recipe to make on the day
- Delicious and indulgent brandy sauce recipe
- Use and care instructions
- A sturdy cotton filled box for storing your Christmas coins
Learn about the history and traditions of Christmas puddings.
As seen in:
- Australian House & Garden magazine
- Country Style magazine
- Not Quite Nigella blog
- ... And many more
PS. If you're shopping for Christmas gifts, you should check out our Christmas Shopping Guide. Also take a look at our Australian jewellery, including our gold jewellery, silver jewellery and gemstone jewellery.
Just the facts:
- Quantity: six large solid silver Christmas pudding coins, each with a different vintage Christmas illustration.
- Materials: Food grade sterling silver. The Christmas coins come in a small cotton-filled box with a candy cane striped ribbon, free recipes and instructions - with extra good luck included.
- Size: Each coin is approximately 2cm (0.8") in diameter.
- Thickness: Each coin is 0.8mm (0.3") thick.
- Note: Use of these coins is at your own risk. You must advise guests that coins are in the pudding. Never serve food containing coins to young children.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.