This beautiful butterfly wing design has been one of Simone's most popular for years. Now it's available in gorgeous 24ct gold vermeil.
The unique pendant design is gorgeous to wear and will add a splash of bright colour to any outfit.
The intricate outline of a delicate butterfly wing has been made in 24ct gold vermeil which has a bright and shiny finish. Hanging next to the pendant is a single chalcedony gemstone with a subtle blue-green seafoam colour.
The pendant is suspended from a delicate 14ct gold filled chain with a gold filled clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add even more length with one of our gold chain extenders.
What you'll love:
- Quality 24ct gold vermeil pendant: much better wearing than plated and much more affordable than solid gold.
- Beautiful facetted chalcedony gemstone with a subtle seafoam colour.
- Secure clasp findings.
- Versatile adjustable length chain.
- Delightfully delicate and eye-catching design, which will add uniqueness and a bright pop of colour to any outfit.
- Goes perfectly with a V-shaped, sweetheart or surplice neckline at shorter lengths.
- Looks great worn long over higher necklines.
Just the facts:
Materials: 24ct vermeil (heavily plated sterling silver), 14ct gold filled chain and a facetted chalcedony gemstone.
- Gemstone size: Approximately 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
Pendant size: Approximately 1.5cm (0.6") at its widest point and 3.6cm (1.4") at its tallest.
Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our gold chain extender.
This necklace comes with an adjustable chain which allows you to wear it from standard (or princess) length (45cm/18") to matinee length (55cm/21.5"). You can also add a 15cm chain extender in silver or gold to take it to opera length. (70cm/27.5").
This illustration will give you an idea of how various necklace lengths are likely to sit:
Wearing different necklace lengths:
Everyone is different so we suggest you measure an existing necklace or use some string to see what will suit you.
Check out our handy necklace length guide to learn more about how to wear different length necklaces with different necklines and outfits.