Stacking rings set: garnet & topaz
You'll love wearing this bright and beautiful red, yellow and silver stacking ring set, featuring romantic red garnet and luminous golden topaz gemstones set in sterling silver. Wear all three, just one or mix and match with other stackable rings.
Free shipping available
Purchasing a set of three sterling silver stacking rings is more affordable than buying individual rings. Plus these rings can be mixed and matched with our other stackable rings, adding plenty of creativity and versatility to your rings collection.
See the individual stacking rings that make up this set:
This beautiful gemstone stacking rings set is handmade in sterling silver, with two rings featuring gemstone settings: a rose cut garnet cabochon and a facetted simulated golden topaz gemstone.
Each silver stacking ring has been beaten repeatedly with a different type of silversmithing hammer, so each has a different texture. They have been polished to be bright and shiny.
(Note that the full price shown is how much these rings would cost if purchased separately).
What you'll love:
- Made by hand, with each ring having a unique texture.
- Quality sterling silver, including the settings.
- Deep red garnet gemstone with an unique rose cut finish.
- Golden yellow simulated topaz.
- Set of 3 rings, which is more cost effective than purchasing them individually.
- You can choose to wear all three rings, just one or two or mix and match with our other stacking rings, adding lots of versatility to your collection.
Just the facts:
- Materials: sterling silver, a garnet cabochon and a simulated golden topaz.
- Gemstone size: The golden topaz is 0.35cm (0.14") in diameter and the garnet is 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Each is approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Read the ring sizes & information (click tab below) before ordering. Also note that most rings are handmade to order: allow up to 5 business days for rings to be made in your size before shipping, although we are often faster.
Finger sizes vary a lot, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing.
Note: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
Important note re custom rings:
If the custom size you provide is incorrect, there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s. Custom sized rings cannot be returned for a refund unless they are faulty or there was an error on our part. This is because they can't be easily resold, unlike our standard sizes.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.