Victorian open locket
Don't you love having a little secret? This unique and striking open locket pendant necklace features a sparkling ruby gemstone and an ornate leaves pattern partly hidden inside. It's a stunning statement jewellery design.
Free shipping available
This stunning open locket is one of Simone's most popular pendant necklace designs and we're sure you'll find it a delight to wear - especially on special occasions.
The unique pendant necklace is truly beautiful to wear as a statement necklace when dressing up. It also makes a memorable gift for a someone special.
The sterling silver locket necklace looks gorgeous worn shorter with a v-neck, scoop, sweetheart or surplice neckline. Alternatively wear the silver pendant long over higher necklines. The pendant necklace works especially well worn with a little black dress.
The romantic sterling silver pendant necklaces features a beautiful Victorian-era winding leaves pattern on the two domed panels and a partially hidden ruby gemstone inside.
For the front panel the intricate pattern is cut out, while the inside of the back panel is etched with the same leaves pattern, with the recessed areas slightly darkened. The outside of the pendant has been given a matte, brushed finish, while the inside is bright and shiny.
Partially hidden inside the open locket pendant is a perfect pink lab grown ruby, with both the faceted gemstone and the shiny etched surface glimpsed through the cut out panel at the front.
The two panels of the locket pendant are suspended from a sparkly sterling silver chain which is finished with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
The panels swing freely from the bail at the top to form an open locket.
Note that the design of the open locket is not intended to hold photographs or other keepsakes.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver open locket pendant necklace.
- Secure and sturdy clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain length.
- Deep pink lab grown ruby gemstone - identical to a mined ruby but more ethical and sustainable (and more affordable too).
- A very unique jewellery design, with the alluring gemstone and etched pattern glimpsed through the outside panel.
- As a statement piece, the pendant is ideal to wear for a special occasion.
- Looks great with a v-neck, surplice, scoop or sweetheart neckline.
- Also works beautifully worn long over a higher necked outfit.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and a 5mm lab grown ruby.
- Pendant size: Approximately 2cm (0.82") at its widest point and 3.2cm (1.27") at its longest point, including the bail at the top.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
This necklace comes with an adjustable chain so you can wear it from standard (or princess) length (45cm/18") to matinee length (55cm/21.5"). You can also add a 15cm chain extender in silver or gold to take it to opera length. (70cm/27.5").
This illustration will give you an idea of how various necklace lengths are likely to sit:
Wearing different necklace lengths:
Everyone is different so we suggest you measure an existing necklace or use some string to see what will suit you. Check out our handy necklace length guide to learn more about how to wear different length necklaces with different necklines and outfits.
- Shipping is FREE in Australia for orders $30+. You'll get free Express Post for orders $150+. Learn more.
- Checkout is secure and you can make payments using credit card, Paypal and Afterpay, along with Google and Apple payments.
- Every order comes with a money back happiness guarantee, so you can make a return for any reason.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in a gift box which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- You can send your order directly to a gift recipient and include either a gift card or a gift note. Gift wrapping is also available to add in your shopping cart. Invoices are never included with deliveries.