Victorian open locket necklace
Don't you love having a little secret? This unique and striking silver open locket necklace features a sparkling ruby gemstone and an ornate leaves pattern partly hidden inside. It's a stunning statement jewellery design.
Free shipping available
This stunning open locket is one of Simone's most popular pendant necklace designs and we're sure you'll find it a delight to wear - especially on special occasions.
The unique pendant necklace is truly beautiful to wear as a statement necklace when dressing up. It also makes a memorable gift for a someone special.
The sterling silver locket necklace looks gorgeous worn shorter with a v-neck, scoop, sweetheart or surplice neckline. Alternatively wear the silver pendant long over higher necklines. The pendant necklace works especially well worn with a little black dress.
The romantic sterling silver pendant necklaces features a beautiful Victorian-era winding leaves pattern on the two domed panels and a partially hidden ruby gemstone inside.
For the front panel the intricate pattern is cut out, while the inside of the back panel is etched with the same leaves pattern, with the recessed areas slightly darkened. The outside of the pendant has been given a matte, brushed finish, while the inside is bright and shiny.
Partially hidden inside the open locket pendant is a perfect pink lab grown ruby, with both the faceted gemstone and the shiny etched surface glimpsed through the cut out panel at the front.
The two panels of the locket pendant are suspended from a sparkly sterling silver chain which is finished with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
The panels swing freely from the bail at the top to form an open locket.
Note that the design of the open locket is not intended to hold photographs or other keepsakes.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver open locket pendant necklace.
- Secure and sturdy clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain length.
- Deep pink lab grown ruby gemstone - identical to a mined ruby but more ethical and sustainable (and more affordable too).
- A very unique jewellery design, with the alluring gemstone and etched pattern glimpsed through the outside panel.
- As a statement piece, the pendant is ideal to wear for a special occasion.
- Looks great with a v-neck, surplice, scoop or sweetheart neckline.
- Also works beautifully worn long over a higher necked outfit.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and a 5mm lab grown ruby.
- Pendant size: Approximately 2cm (0.82") at its widest point and 3.2cm (1.27") at its longest point, including the bail at the top.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.