Go straight to the facts: sizes, materials & more
The vivid pop of colour at the heart of these sunburst amulet post earrings really is a beautiful thing. It's created by a sparkling golden citrine with a facetted rose cut finish which is set in a solid 14ct gold setting with a serrated edge.
These striking earrings are a beautiful, contemporary design to dress up with, but they'll also bring a casual outfit to life. Pair the earrings with the matching sunburst amulet necklace and cocktail ring to really dress them up.
The sunburst amulet earrings also make a gorgeous gift for someone special. The sun is a symbol of renewal, growth and strength. Sunbeams represent a path or ladder to something better, along with indicating someone is a 'ray of sunshine'.
See the other sunburst jewellery designs, along with the full amulets range, featuring necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings in sterling silver, gold and gemstones, all of which carry special meanings and sentiments.
The sunburst post earrings are made in shiny sterling silver. At the centre of each earring panel is a serrated setting in quality 14ct gold which holds a golden citrine gemstone with a sparkly facetted rose cut finish.
The amulet earrings feature sterling silver posts which are are secured in place with sterling earring backs
Citrine is the birthstone for November, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone jewellery, included our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
Check out the other stud earrings in our online jewellery store.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver post earrings.
- Glamorous 14ct solid gold settings.
- Golden citrine gemstones with a sparkly facetted cut.
- Perfect to dress up with, especially when paired with the matching sunburst necklace and ring.
- Will also work well to bring a casual outfit to life.
- They make a special gift: the sun is a symbol of renewal, growth and strength. Sunbeams represent a path or ladder to something better, along with indicating someone is a 'ray of sunshine'.
- Citrine is the birthstone for November.
Just the facts:
Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold and two citrine gemstones.
Panels size: The panels are each approximately 1.3cm (0.51") in diameter.
Setting size: The gold settings with gemstones are each approximately 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
Back to top