Poppy pendant on white opal necklace
One of our favourite pieces from this jewellery range, our perfectly pretty poppy pendant on white facetted opal beaded necklace will make a beautiful addition to your jewellery collection - or a gorgeous gift for someone special. Opal is the October birthstone.
Free shipping available
We really do love this pretty poppy pendant on a necklace made up of small facetted opal beads, which vary in colour from a light honey, through to solid white and even entirely translucent. These opals don't have any of the flashes of colour associated with regular opals, but they are still perfectly lovely.
You'll find the necklace will dress up beautifully, especially when paired with other poppy flower designs from our range. It will also work well to add some elegance and interest to a casual outfit. Plus it will also make beautiful and unique bridal jewellery.
The poppy and opal beaded necklace also makes a beautiful gift. Poppies represent remembrance, consolation and recovery.
The adjustable necklace can be worn at choker length (40cm or 15.7") or extended to just over standard or princess length (55cm or 21.5"). You can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender. The beads are strung on strong but flexible beading wire.
Opal is the birthstone for October, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstones by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
Important: This is shorter than many of our necklaces and when using an extension chain with this necklace the clasp will need to sit to one side at the back of your neck as the pendant at the front is fixed in place.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant, including silver clasp findings.
- Beautiful facetted white opal beaded necklace.
- Works well with casual outfits, but will also dress up beautifully.
- The shape of this necklace goes well with rounded necklines.
- Poppies represent remembrance, consolation and recovery.
- Opal is the birthstone for October.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, facetted plain white opal gemstone beads and strong but flexible beading wire.
- Pendant size: The flower is approximately 1.55cm (0.6") in diameter.
- Bead size: Approximately 0.25cm (0.1") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 40cm (15.7") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.