Poppy on white opal necklace
One of our favourite pieces from this jewellery range, our perfectly pretty poppy pendant on white facetted opal beaded necklace will make a beautiful addition to your jewellery collection - or a gorgeous gift for someone special. Opal is the birthstone for October.
Free shipping available
We really do love this pretty poppy pendant on a necklace made up of small facetted opal beads, which vary in colour from a light honey, through to solid white and even entirely translucent. These opals don't have any of the flashes of colour associated with regular opals, but they are still perfectly lovely.
You'll find the necklace will dress up beautifully, especially when paired with other poppy flower designs from our range. It will also work well to add some elegance and interest to a casual outfit. Plus it will also make beautiful and unique bridal jewellery.
The poppy and opal beaded necklace also makes a beautiful gift. Poppies represent remembrance, consolation and recovery.
The adjustable necklace can be worn at choker length (40cm or 15.7") or extended to just over standard or princess length (55cm or 21.5"). You can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender. The beads are strung on strong but flexible beading wire.
Important: This is shorter than many of our necklaces and when using an extension chain with this necklace the clasp will need to sit to one side at the back of your neck as the pendant at the front is fixed in place.
Opal is the birthstone for October, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone jewellery, included our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
Also check out our other pendant necklaces in the online store.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant, including silver clasp findings.
- Beautiful facetted white opal beaded necklace.
- Works well with casual outfits, but will also dress up beautifully.
- The shape of this necklace goes well with rounded necklines.
- Poppies represent remembrance, consolation and recovery.
- Opal is the birthstone for October.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, facetted plain white opal gemstone beads and strong but flexible beading wire.
- Pendant size: The flower is approximately 1.55cm (0.6") in diameter.
- Bead size: Approximately 0.25cm (0.1") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 40cm (15.7") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
This necklace comes with an adjustable chain so you can wear it from standard (or princess) length (45cm/18") to matinee length (55cm/21.5"). You can also add a 15cm chain extender in silver or gold to take it to opera length. (70cm/27.5").
This illustration will give you an idea of how various necklace lengths are likely to sit:
Wearing different necklace lengths:
Everyone is different so we suggest you measure an existing necklace or use some string to see what will suit you. Check out our handy necklace length guide to learn more about how to wear different length necklaces with different necklines and outfits.
- Shipping is FREE in Australia for orders $30+. You'll get free Express Post for orders $150+. Learn more.
- Checkout is secure and you can make payments using credit card, Paypal and Afterpay, along with Google and Apple payments.
- Every order comes with a money back happiness guarantee, so you can make a return for any reason.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in a gift box which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- You can send your order directly to a gift recipient and include either a gift card or a gift note. Gift wrapping is also available to add in your shopping cart. Invoices are never included with deliveries.