Poppy pendant on white opal bracelet
Our perfectly pretty poppy on white facetted opal beaded bracelet is an extra special piece to add to your jewellery collection. It also makes a gorgeous gift for someone special.
Free shipping available
We love this pretty poppy flower on a bracelet made up of small facetted opal beads, which vary in colour from a light honey, through to solid white and even entirely translucent. These opals don't have any of the flashes of colour associated with regular opals, but they are still perfectly lovely.
You'll find the bracelet will dress up beautifully, especially when paired with other poppy flower designs from our range - particularly look at the matching white opal necklace. It will also work well to add some elegance and interest to a casual outfit. Plus it will also make beautiful and unique bridal jewellery.
The poppy and opal beaded necklace also makes a beautiful gift. Poppies represent remembrance, consolation and recovery.
The bracelet is adjustable from 17.5cm (6.9") up to 23cm (9") and is completed with an extra sturdy sterling silver clasp and our Simone Walsh Jewellery tag. The beads are strung on strong but flexible beading wire.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant with silver clasp findings and extension chain.
- Versatile adjustable length.
- Beautiful facetted white opal beaded bracelet.
- Works well with casual outfits, but will also dress up beautifully.
- Poppies represent remembrance, consolation and recovery.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, facetted plain white opal gemstone beads and strong but flexible beading wire.
- Pendant size: The flower is approximately 1.55cm (0.6") in diameter.
- Bead size: Approximately 0.25cm (0.1") in diameter.
- Bracelet length: from 17.5cm (6.9") up to 23cm (9").
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.