You'll find these elegantly simple handmade gemstone and gold stud earrings are handmade are lovely to wear. They're made in 14ct solid gold and feature striking labradorite gemstones.
The colouring of labradorite gemstones can be hard describe, but it can vary from a warm dark grey to a very muted dark brown and many of the stones have an iridescent shimmer of greens and blues. Simone finds it always reminds her of the Australian landscape.
The small gemstone stud earrings each feature a labradorite gemstone with a smooth cabochon cut. Note that these are natural gemstones which have a natural variation in colour: your earrings will feature a closely matched pair of stones, but may differ somewhat from those photographed.
The gemstones are set in a serrated edged setting made in 14ct solid gold. The earrings are completed with 14ct gold posts which are secured with delicate but sturdy 14ct gold earring backs.
See the 4th photo for a comparison of gemstone stud earrings which are the same 0.4cm (0.16") size as these, alongside an example of the slightly smaller 0.3cm (0.12") gold gemstone stud earrings we also make.
What you'll love
- Glamorous and high quality 14ct solid gold stud earrings.
- Intriguing labradorite gemstones which often have iridescent shimmers of blues and greens.
- Small enough to be worn as day-to-day earrings and colourful enough to dress up with.
- Wear them paired with the matching ring.
- Handmade with love.
Just the facts:
- Materials: 14ct solid gold and 2 labradorite cabochon gemstones.
- Gemstone size: The gemstone settings are each 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.