Grevillea Flower & Rose Garnets Pendant Necklace
A cluster of deep wine coloured rose garnet gemstones adds a vivid splash of colour to our intricately cut out grevillea flower pendant in sparkling sterling silver.
Our gorgeous grevillea flower in shiny sterling silver is paired with a cluster of facetted rose garnet gemstones (also known as rhodolites) which move freely around the necklace and will sit in different positions as you move.
The pendant necklace will bring a simple casual outfit to life with it's intricate design and pop of rich wine colouring. If you want to go all out with dressing it up, then combine it with the dramatic grevillea flower dangle earrings. Otherwise wear more simple pieces, such as silver ball stud earrings and silver stacking rings.
Check out our full Flora Range, featuring jewellery designs in silver, gold and gemstones which are inspired by Australian flowers and plants.
The intricately cut out grevillea flower pendant is made in bright and shiny sterling silver. The small rose garnet (or rhodolite) gemstone beads are facetted and have a deep wine colouring to them. Note that these are natural, hand cut gemstones and will have some variation in colouring and size.
The pendant and gemstone cluster are suspended from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
Garnet is the birthstone for January, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
Take a look at our full range of necklaces with pendants, silver necklaces and gemstone jewellery in the jewellery store, along with our silver jewellery collection.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Intricate and eye-catching cut out grevillea flower design: an Australian native.
- Larger pendant which is great for dressing up casual outfits.
- The cluster of facetted rose garnet gemstones adds a little pop of colour and movement.
- Can also be dressed up by mixing and matching with other jewellery, including the matching earrings.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and facetted rose garnet (or rhodolite) gemstone beads.
- Pendant size: The pendant is approximately 3cm (1.18") at its tallest and 1.7cm (0.67") at its widest.
- Bead size: Approximately 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.