This sterling silver amulet pendant with its sparkling blue and gold eye truly is a thing of eye-catching beauty. It's small enough for everyday wear, but will also dress up beautifully. Plus it's perfect for layering with other necklaces, adding to its versatility.
The eye amulet necklace also makes a gorgeous gift for someone special. Wearing an eye amulet for protection against the evil eye is a tradition going back thousands of years which has been used in many different cultures. Even the Victorians wore eye amulets for protection and luck, along with lover's eye jewellery to represent someone they loved. Eyes also represent wisdom.
See the other eye amulet jewellery designs, along with the full amulets range, featuring necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings in sterling silver, gold and gemstones, all of which carry special meanings and sentiments.
Aquamarine is the birthstone for March, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that much - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone by month range, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
The eye pendant is made in shiny sterling silver. At its centre is a setting made in solid 14ct gold in which sits a small facetted aquamarine gemstone which has a beautiful sparkle and clear pale blue colouring.
The silver and gold pendant is suspended from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
Aquamarine is the birthstone for March, so it makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Glamorous 14ct solid gold setting.
- Beautiful pale blue aquamarine gemstone with a sparkly facetted cut.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Small enough to wear as an every day piece, but will dress up beautifully, especially when paired with the matching earrings and ring.
- Makes a special gift: eye amulets are often worn for protection (a tradition going back thousands of years across many cultures). Eyes also represent wisdom. The Victorians also wore eye jewellery to represent someone they loved.
- Aquamarine is the birthstone for March.
- Works beautifully as a layering necklace.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold and an aquamarine gemstone.
- Pendant size: The pendant is approximately 1.3cm (0.51") in diameter.
- Setting size: The gold setting with gemstone is approximately 0.25cm (0.1") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
Most of our necklaces are adjustable. We generally use standard (or princess) length (45cm / 18"), with an additional 10cm chain go up to matinee length (55cm / 22"). This is the most popular length for necklaces.
Some necklaces have different lengths and a small number are not adjustable. Be sure to read the product details and also the materials & sizes section for details about this particular necklace.
Our necklace lengths chart will give an idea of how lengths will sit. Everyone is different, so we recommend measuring an existing necklace or using string to see what will suit you.
Important: measurements are the total length (circumference). Also remember that pendants will sit lower: check our sizes & materials section for full size details.
Still not sure? Check out our handy necklace length & style guide.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.