Eye & aquamarine amulet necklace
This stunningly beautiful eye amulet features a sparkly aquamarine gem in a solid gold setting. Wearing an eye amulet for protection is a tradition going back thousands of years in many different cultures. Eyes also represent wisdom and love. Aquamarine is the birthstone for March.
Free shipping available
This sterling silver amulet pendant with its sparkling blue and gold eye truly is a thing of eye-catching beauty. It's small enough for everyday wear, but will also dress up beautifully. Plus it's perfect for layering with other necklaces, adding to its versatility.
The eye amulet necklace also makes a gorgeous gift for someone special. Wearing an eye amulet for protection against the evil eye is a tradition going back thousands of years which has been used in many different cultures. Even the Victorians wore eye amulets for protection and luck, along with lover's eye jewellery to represent someone they loved. Eyes also represent wisdom.
See the other eye amulet jewellery designs, along with the full amulets range, featuring necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings in sterling silver, gold and gemstones, all of which carry special meanings and sentiments.
The eye pendant is made in shiny sterling silver. At its centre is a setting made in solid 14ct gold in which sits a small facetted aquamarine gemstone which has a beautiful sparkle and clear pale blue colouring.
The silver and gold pendant is suspended from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
Aquamarine is the birthstone for March, so it makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone jewellery, included our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
Check out our full range of necklace pendants for women in the online jewellery store.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Glamorous 14ct solid gold setting.
- Beautiful pale blue aquamarine gemstone with a sparkly facetted cut.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
- Small enough to wear as an every day piece, but will dress up beautifully, especially when paired with the matching earrings and ring.
- Makes a special gift: eye amulets are often worn for protection (a tradition going back thousands of years across many cultures). Eyes also represent wisdom. The Victorians also wore eye jewellery to represent someone they loved.
- Aquamarine is the birthstone for March.
- Works beautifully as a layering necklace.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold and an aquamarine gemstone.
- Pendant size: The pendant is approximately 1.3cm (0.51") in diameter.
- Setting size: The gold setting with gemstone is approximately 0.25cm (0.1") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
This necklace comes with an adjustable chain so you can wear it from standard (or princess) length (45cm/18") to matinee length (55cm/21.5"). You can also add a 15cm chain extender in silver or gold to take it to opera length. (70cm/27.5").
This illustration will give you an idea of how various necklace lengths are likely to sit:
Wearing different necklace lengths:
Everyone is different so we suggest you measure an existing necklace or use some string to see what will suit you. Check out our handy necklace length guide to learn more about how to wear different length necklaces with different necklines and outfits.
- Shipping is FREE in Australia for orders $30+. You'll get free Express Post for orders $150+. Learn more.
- Checkout is secure and you can make payments using credit card, Paypal and Afterpay, along with Google and Apple payments.
- Every order comes with a money back happiness guarantee, so you can make a return for any reason.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in a gift box which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- You can send your order directly to a gift recipient and include either a gift card or a gift note. Gift wrapping is also available to add in your shopping cart. Invoices are never included with deliveries.