Our eye amulet drop earrings are ideal for everyday wear or adding a bit of flash and movement to a casual outfit. You can also dress them up further with the matching necklace to add some extra sparkle.
The amulet drop earrings also make a gorgeous gift for women. Wearing an eye amulet for protection against the evil eye is a tradition going back thousands of years which has been used in many different cultures. Even the Victorians wore eye amulets for protection and luck, along with lover's eye jewellery to represent someone they loved. Eyes also represent wisdom.
See the other eye amulet jewellery designs, along with the full amulets range, featuring necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings in sterling silver, gold and gemstones, all of which carry special meanings and sentiments.
The eye earrings are made entirely in shiny sterling silver. The amulet panels are each suspended from curvy sterling silver ear hooks to form drop earrings.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver, including the ear wires.
- Elegantly simple and unique design.
- Small enough to wear as everyday drop earrings, but can be dressed up, especially when paired with the matching necklace.
- They make a special gift: eye amulets are often worn as a symbol of protection (a tradition going back thousands of years across many cultures). Eyes also represent wisdom. The Victorians also wore eye jewellery to represent someone they loved.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver.
- Panels size: The amulet panels are each approximately 1.3cm (0.51") in diameter.
- Earring size: Approximately 3.5cm (1.4") in length, including the ear wire.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.