Cherry Blossom & Pink Sapphire Cocktail Ring
This beautiful cherry blossom cocktail ring in silver, 14ct gold and a pink sapphire is sure to be a delightful and eye-catching addition to your jewellery collection. Sapphire is the September birthstone.
This is a lovely sized cocktail ring which will make a bold and beautiful statement. It's a beautiful piece to dress up with as it will add delight and interest to any outfit.
Experiment with mixing and matching with other rings and also look at pairing it with other cherry blossom jewellery designs, along with the full bouquet range, featuring necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings.
The sterling silver ring features our simple but beautiful cherry blossom design which has been domed inwards. At its centre is a serrated setting in quality 14ct gold with a vivid pink lab grown sapphire with a cabochon cut.
The blossom is attached to a sterling silver ring shank which has a hammer-beaten finish to catch the light.
Sapphire is the September birthstone, so it makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver cocktail ring with a gorgeous 14ct solid gold gemstone setting.
- Lab grown pink sapphire: identical to a mined sapphire but more ethical and sustainable (and more affordable too).
- Eye-catching and conversation starting design.
- Perfect for adding a statement to casual wear or for dressing up with, especially when paired with the matching earrings or necklace.
- Cherry blossoms represent renewal and the beautiful but fleeting nature of life
- Makes a great gift: sapphire is the birthstone for September.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold and a lab grown pink sapphire.
- Dish size: The flower is approximately 1.55cm (0.6") in diameter.
- Setting size: The gold setting with pink sapphire gemstone is approximately 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Finger sizes vary a lot and you need to know the correct ring size before you order. In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size. You can also choose your own specific custom ring size (more details below).
Return Policies for Rings
Our Happiness Guarantee works differently for rings. We hand make rings to order and there are many different sizes, meaning that returned rings may not be easy to re-sell in order to recoup our costs, particularly in terms of labour. This is difficult to absorb for a small business like ours.
There is a restocking fee for change of mind ring returns and fees for resizing or remaking rings if you get the size wrong. Also custom sized rings may not be eligible for a return or resizing if you ordered the wrong size. So it's important that you choose carefully and especially that you know the correct size when ordering rings.
Visit our returns page for the full details.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need isn't listed, then choose the custom size option. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing. Check our ring size chart if you need help.
The maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit or being sized by a local jeweller before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
Rings are made to order
We hand make rings to order in our workshop. As such, there will be a delay between you placing an order and your ring being made prior to shipping. Allow up to 5 extra business days for rings to be handmade for you, as well as shipping time.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Purchases come with our money back happiness guarantee*.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay (in Australia), Google or Apple payments.
* Terms and exclusions apply (particularly for rings). Full details.