Cherry blossom & pink sapphire ring
This beautiful cherry blossom cocktail ring in sterling silver, 14ct gold and a pink sapphire is sure to be a delightful and eye-catching addition to your jewellery collection. Sapphire is the birthstone for September.
Free shipping available
This is a lovely sized cocktail ring which will make a bold and beautiful statement. It's a beautiful piece to dress up with as it will add delight and interest to any outfit.
Experiment with mixing and matching with other silver and gold rings and also look at pairing it with other cherry blossom jewellery designs, along with the full bouquet range, featuring necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings.
The sterling silver ring features our simple but beautiful cherry blossom design which has been domed inwards. At its centre is a serrated setting in quality 14ct gold with a vivid pink lab grown sapphire with a cabochon cut.
The blossom is attached to a sterling silver ring shank which has a hammer-beaten finish to catch the light.
Sapphire is the birthstone for September, so it makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone jewellery, included our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
Check out the other cocktail rings in our Australian online jewellery store.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver cocktail ring with a gorgeous 14ct solid gold gemstone setting.
- Lab grown pink sapphire: identical to a mined sapphire but more ethical and sustainable (and more affordable too).
- Eye-catching and conversation starting design.
- Perfect for adding a statement to casual wear or for dressing up with, especially when paired with the matching earrings or necklace.
- Cherry blossoms represent renewal and the beautiful but fleeting nature of life
- Makes a great gift: sapphire is the birthstone for September.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold and a lab grown pink sapphire.
- Dish size: The flower is approximately 1.55cm (0.6") in diameter.
- Setting size: The gold setting with pink sapphire gemstone is approximately 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
translation missing: en.products.tabs.ring_order_titletranslation missing: en.products.tabs.ring_order_details_html
Finger sizes vary from one person to the next, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Download our handy ring size measuring guide to work out your size based on a ring you have or another measurement. It also includes lots of handy ring sizing tips. We also have a re-useable ring sizing kit available which will give you an accurate size. It's highly recommended if you're not certain of your size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout include a note to tell us the size you would like to have made for you. You can use either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing to let us know your size.
Important: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us first as there may be an additional cost.
If you order a custom size and the size you give us is incorrect there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s to you, as custom sized rings may not be easily resold.
We strongly recommend purchasing a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- Shipping is FREE in Australia for orders $30+. You'll get free Express Post for orders $150+. Learn more.
- Checkout is secure and you can make payments using credit card, Paypal and Afterpay, along with Google and Apple payments.
- Every order comes with a money back happiness guarantee, so you can make a return for any reason.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in a gift box which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- You can send your order directly to a gift recipient and include either a gift card or a gift note. Gift wrapping is also available to add in your shopping cart. Invoices are never included with deliveries.