How our jewellery is made
Originally Simone made all of her designs from scratch in our Australian workshop. As our jewellery brand has grown (and grown!), in recent years we've sought help to keep up with demand and to make our often very intricate designs possible. Read more about why we made this change.
Almost all of our jewellery pieces are still hand worked, finished and/or assembled by Simone in our South Australian workshop, with a number of designs still being entirely handmade from scratch.
While Simone still spends plenty of her time at her jewellery bench, to create many of our components we now partner with an ethically-run jewellery workshop in Indonesia which is staffed by skilled local artisans. These components are handmade for us to Simone's unique designs and prototypes.
This change makes our business much more sustainable in a personal sense and it has enabled us to keep our business going and to keep creating new designs.
What you'll love about our Australian jewellery brand
- Australian created jewellery
- Unique designs exclusively available in our own online store
- Jewellery made in quality gold, silver & gemstones
- Your happiness is guaranteed
- We love sending gifts for you
- You'll get free shipping in Australia for most orders
- We're an Afterpay jewellery store
- You'll get a happy buzz from supporting an Australian small business
Read testimonials from happy customers in Australia and around the world.
You'll find: sterling silver earrings, necklaces with pendant, gold rings, stud earrings, stacking rings, silver bracelets, silver rings, dangle earrings, gold necklaces for women, gemstone beaded necklaces, gemstone rings, Christmas pudding coins and much more.