This is a single sterling silver stacking ring for when you just want the simplest silver ring to add to your wardrobe basics. The handmade stacking ring has an eye-catching and sparkling hammer-beaten texture and looks great either worn on its own or mixed and matched with other rings.
Best of all you'd be hard pressed to find a situation or selection of jewellery you couldn't wear this rings with. It's simple enough to go with just about anything without being boring. It's likely to be a piece of jewellery you wear almost every day.
Also check out our very popular silver stacking rings set, featuring three silver rings including this single ring design.
The sterling silver stacking ring has been hammer beaten by hand to give it an eye-catching texture. This also means no two rings are ever identical, so you'll have a truly unique piece of jewellery. The silver ring has a bright and shiny finish.
See our other stacking rings and silver rings, along with the full silver jewellery collection in our Australian online store.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver stacking ring
- Eye-catching handmade texture, with each one being slightly different, giving you a truly unique piece jewellery.
- Very simple and versatile design: can be worn on its own, with other rings and with almost any outfit you can imagine.
- Perfect to mix and match with other stackable rings.
- It will be a go-to wardrobe staple.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.16cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Read the ring sizes & info (click tab below) before ordering. Also note that most rings are handmade to order: allow up to 5 business days for rings to be made in your size before shipping, although we are often faster.
Finger sizes vary a lot, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
If you need help working our your size get a ring sizing kit. Also read our handy ring size measuring guide.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing.
Note: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
Important note re custom rings:
If the custom size you provide is incorrect, there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s. Custom sized rings cannot be returned for a refund unless they are faulty or there was an error on our part. This is because they can't be easily resold, unlike our standard sizes.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.