Silver stacking ring (single)
This super simple sterling silver stacking ring will add some sparkling texture to your rings game: wear it all on its own or mix and match with our other stackable rings in silver, gold and gemstones.
Free shipping available
This is a single sterling silver stacking ring for when you just want the simplest silver ring to add to your wardrobe basics. The silver stacking ring has an eye-catching and sparkling hammer-beaten texture and looks great either worn on its own or mixed and matched with other rings.
Best of all you'd be hard pressed to find a situation or selection of jewellery you couldn't wear this rings with. It's simple enough to go with just about anything without being boring. It's likely to be a piece of jewellery you wear almost every day.
The sterling silver stacking ring has been hammer beaten by hand to give it an eye-catching texture. This also means no two rings are ever identical, so you'll have a truly unique piece of jewellery. The silver ring has a bright and shiny finish.
View our full collection of stacking rings in the Australian online jewellery store, where you'll also find this sterling silver stacking ring featured in some of our stacking rings sets.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver stacking ring
- Eye-catching handmade texture, with each one being slightly different, giving you a truly unique piece jewellery.
- Very simple and versatile design: can be worn on its own, with other rings and with almost any outfit you can imagine.
- Perfect to mix and match with other stackable rings.
- It will be a go-to wardrobe staple.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.16cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
translation missing: en.products.tabs.ring_order_titletranslation missing: en.products.tabs.ring_order_details_html
Finger sizes vary from one person to the next, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Download our handy ring size measuring guide to work out your size based on a ring you have or another measurement. It also includes lots of handy ring sizing tips. We also have a re-useable ring sizing kit available which will give you an accurate size. It's highly recommended if you're not certain of your size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout include a note to tell us the size you would like to have made for you. You can use either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing to let us know your size.
Important: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us first as there may be an additional cost.
If you order a custom size and the size you give us is incorrect there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s to you, as custom sized rings may not be easily resold.
We strongly recommend purchasing a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- Shipping is FREE in Australia for orders $30+. You'll get free Express Post for orders $150+. Learn more.
- Checkout is secure and you can make payments using credit card, Paypal and Afterpay, along with Google and Apple payments.
- Every order comes with a money back happiness guarantee, so you can make a return for any reason.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in a gift box which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- You can send your order directly to a gift recipient and include either a gift card or a gift note. Gift wrapping is also available to add in your shopping cart. Invoices are never included with deliveries.