You'll love wearing these unique and fun sea urchin dangle earrings. The sterling silver earrings will swing and sparkle as you move. The earrings will add a subtle pop of colour and shine to casual outfits. Feeling matchy? Why not pair them with the matching pendant?
Check out the other sea urchin jewellery designs, including the version of this design with pearls. Also see the full seaside range, featuring unique jewellery designs all inspired by the beach and ocean.
The sea urchin dangle earrings are made in shiny sterling silver. Each earring features five small facetted iolite gemstones, which vary in colour from the softest blue to delicate lilac. The earrings are completed with handmade sterling silver ear wires.
Take a look at our other dangle earrings & drop earrings and sterling silver earrings in our online jewellery shop. Also see our full silver jewellery and gemstone jewellery collections.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver dangle earrings.
- Iolite gemstone beads with soft blue and lilac colouring and a sparkly facetted finish
- Unique sea urchin-inspired design that it sure to be eye-catching.
- Handmade sterling silver ear wires.
- Makes a great gift for creative women.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and iolite gemstone beads.
- Bead size: The gemstone beads are each 0.3cm (0.12")in diameter.
- Earring panel size: Each sea urchin panel is approximately 1.3cm (0.51") at its longest and 2.2cm (0.87") at its widest. Including the row of beads the tallest height is 1.8cm (0.71").
- Earring size: Including the ear wire, each earring is approximately 3.4cm (1.34") at its longest.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.